Shoping?

JoneL

Hi!

What is the best place to do some shopping (hoping to get some men's shoes + sunglasses and maybe some nice souvenirs for kids) in Hua Hin? is there shopping center or maybe some shopping street?

I am staying in Cha Am, but everybody says that Cha Am is very small and not good place for shopping...

Hi!

What is the best place to do some shopping (hoping to get some men's shoes + sunglasses and maybe some nice souvenirs for kids) in Hua Hin? is there shopping center or maybe some shopping street?

I am staying in Cha Am, but everybody says that Cha Am is very small and not good place for shopping...

:o Head south on Petchkasem road, just past school on the right, you will find Market Village shopping centre. Tesco superstore, Kentucky fried chicken, coffee world and lots more.

Another alternative for clothes is Premium Outlet a few Kms outside of Cha Am on the left heading back to Bangkok.

Lots of clothes and shoe shops offering "factory" prices for brand labels.

They even run a mini bus pick up service for shoppers to and from HH & CA.

That sounds very good!

Any idea, is there any place to get custome made shoes in Cha Am or Hua Hin?

And how much pair of custome made shoes would be...?

Another alternative for clothes is Premium Outlet a few Kms outside of Cha Am on the left heading back to Bangkok.

Lots of clothes and shoe shops offering "factory" prices for brand labels.

They even run a mini bus pick up service for shoppers to and from HH & CA.

That sounds very good!

Any idea, is there any place to get custome made shoes in Cha Am or Hua Hin?

And how much pair of custome made shoes would be...?

For custom shoes, I would focus on BKK plenty of shops there around Suk 14.

Price? Depends on skin, leather, snake, crocodile you can even get ostrich.

I will stay in bangkok only 4 days... So I don't think it is enough time for custome made shoes?

So I was hoping to find some place in Hua Hin/Cha Am to get custome made shoes (I will stay in Cha Am 2weeks) :o

I will stay in bangkok only 4 days... So I don't think it is enough time for custome made shoes?

So I was hoping to find some place in Hua Hin/Cha Am to get custome made shoes (I will stay in Cha Am 2weeks) :o

If you go first thing then you can pick them up on the way back or they will even deliver to you in CA. I should think they will need more than 4 days in any case. I'm not saying there is no where in HH or CA but for choice and to guarantee getting what you want BKK is the place, bring a photo with you as well if you have some idea of design.

If you go first thing then you can pick them up on the way back or they will even deliver to you in CA. I should think they will need more than 4 days in any case. I'm not saying there is no where in HH or CA but for choice and to guarantee getting what you want BKK is the place, bring a photo with you as well if you have some idea of design.

That sounds good! :D

Thank you for the idea :o

Hmm.... About the price for custome made shoes...If I'll take something "normal" leather for the shoes, what the price would be? about?