Where to buy tank knee pads/protectors for CBR 300R

roly

Anyone have any idea where I can buy some matt black knee tank pads (for the side of the tank) for a CBR300R (black colour)? I live in Hua Hin and there don't seem to be any on sale around here, though I've yet to look at some of the Kawasaki dealers in case they have generic ones that would fit? Already appear to have a few small scratches/abrasions on a new bike, after wearing jeans, which is a surprise. I'd like to put some on to prevent more and to over the few that are there (admittedly you have to look to see them).

If anyone is visiting a Honda Big Wing soon (we don't have one around Hua Hin yet) and sees a pair, I'd be happy to transfer the cash to your bank and pay for postage, plus a bit extra. Photo first would be good.

I'm sure there are some to be found, but if someone already knows how/where, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Roly,

firstly Honda Big wing only sell bikes / parts for "big bikes", ie 500 models and above...also the tank pads aren't a Honda part, so unlikely that any Honda dealers

would sell them..

I have seen the tank pads in X Speeds, which is on the pranburi road, below "Pit Bull" hotel, just up from the new Park as you leave Hua Hin.....