German Shepherd

Reluctantly trying to sell my 4 year old female German Shepherd. Unfortunately she keeps attacking our 1 year old German Shepherd female and after trying everything to accept each other, I am worried she will kill her.Her name is Jenny, she is very allert and good guard dog.

So, what's Jenny's story ?

It seems a little odd to me, if you have had her awhile (presumably from a pup) that she gets ejected and not the new puppy that gets re-homed ?

Not inferring anything, no offence intended, just curious as to her history.

Has she been speyed

Did she have any pups prior to being speyed.

Do you have medical/vaccination history/hip score/pedigree papers ?

Thanks

I know exactly what you mean. The problem is that everybody loves the new puppy, she is pedigree and very pretty. I feel it would be fairer to sell the puppy , maybe I will do it.

All my dogs had full inoculations,but no papers. Jenny had puppies two years ago and she has not been speyed.

Hope you find a good new home for her, must be tough having to make a similar decision again. Glad to have been able to help out last time.

To anyone considering giving Jenny a home, her former housemate is now part of my family, only met the others briefly but were lovely dogs and well looked after.

Archived