Visa and Visa Exempt Entries for Laos Citizens

My girlfriend is currently visiting family in Laos for a few weeks, and I'm a little worried about her ability to come back to Bangkok because of the following notice on the thaivisaservice.com website:

"Daily Visa Run Bangkok to Ban Laem/Cambodia for people with valid double/triple Tourist or valid multiple Non Immigrant Viva. And 15/30 day visa exempt possible again, restriction: You are allowed a total of 90 days under visa exempt per calendar year. Valid for ASEAN, Westerners, Russian and Japanese. Time spend under Tourist Visa or Non Immigrant or extensions are not counted towards that 90 day allowance."

In the last year and a half she's had 4 single entry tourist visas (3 issued from Savannakhet, 1 issued from Vientienne), and all the other times she just used a visa service to go in and out of the Cambodian border. There's never been a problem before, except that Vientienne would only give her a single entry tourist Visa as opposed to a double."
Is this 90 day allowance applies to all check points or only to the Ban Laem checkpoint?
If so, will she have any issues getting a new tourist visa on her way back to Bangkok? She'd be applying for the visa at the Savannahkhet office.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Edited by pjthefey

As far as I know they are only enforcing the limit of 90 days at 4 Cambodia border crossings. It is also only for doing out/in crossings for for another exempt entry.

Getting a tourist visa would be better than doing border runs every 30 days,

As far as I know they are only enforcing the limit of 90 days at 4 Cambodia border crossings. It is also only for doing out/in crossings for for another exempt entry.

Getting a tourist visa would be better than doing border runs every 30 days,

I hope this is the case. My GF is telling me that at Savannakhet they aren't issuing any visas to Laos citizens, but honestly I'm not sure how she is getting this information considering that it is Saturday and the office is closed. It sounds like she's just going to try coming back on another exempt entry.

Do they also limit them for Lao citizens ? That is seriously wrong, considering they have a mutual visa exempt scheme between the two countries.

I am guessing your Lao GF would not have any problems at any Cambodian border crossing either, and most certainly not at any Lao/Thai border crossing,