Thai women go around Siam asking men for sperm donations

rooster59

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too dumb to get a normal job and earn a decent living so they come up with this pitiful crap.

Is there any end to this internet/youtube crap?

So you'd rather they worked in a bank, or food cart, or bar, like a good little prole? just to please your sense of 'order' in the world?

I think that they are pretty smart cookies, and they have balls too, considering how loopy the law is here, and they are not scamming anyone. So your problem boils down to... jealousy?

Some people just hate to see anyone get ahead, the raving angry dog upthere to the left pretty much visually sums up such a mean spirited, bitter comment, old boy.

It's fine for men to behave as they like but women who do...they're just sluts. Why do these guys feel so threatened? Why can't these guys see the prank for what it is. I think these women are far from stupid, I think they'll achieve exactly what they want, and good luck to them. The reactions posted here are precisely why they're doing it, and exactly what's expected.

...which is this...Buddhism....or Thai culture....

....these women gain fame....etc...for such disgusting behaviour...while foreigners are stereotyped for coming here for sex....etc...

....if a guy or group of guys would go up to a woman and ask her to masturbate...would that be okay....

...what is okay about this...why weren't they arrested for lewdness in public...and sexual harassment......

.....'less objectification and equal representation'....they cannot even wrap their minds around it.....

....' can do it to their pictures'.....'they can help you'.....

...really half-baked....and in the end it has nothing to do with increasing the quality of life...it is all about views on their Youtube channel..

...wonder what they had to do for whom to get this much publicity already....

...and again....'asking someone to masturbate in public' is a criminal offense....or should be...

Absolute bull! Do you want your daughter to do stuff like this? Would you want your girlfriend or wife to do it? It is not about gender. It is about decorum. Thailand used to be a special place where individuals had respect for each other and Thai culture was respected Now we have crap like this . It's no wonder the General wants to ban everything.

Absolute bull! Do you want your daughter to do stuff like this? Would you want your girlfriend or wife to do it? It is not about gender. It is about decorum. Thailand used to be a special place where individuals had respect for each other and Thai culture was respected Now we have crap like this . It's no wonder the General wants to ban everything.

Really the girls were just having... You do remember what that was dont you?

Sect 44 to ban rubbing one out... We can only hope.

Sent from my c64

No of course I wouldn't want my wife or my daughter to do it. It's not at all ladylike. I'm a man so it's fine for me to behave any way I like. Oh wait a minute I forgot we're in the 21st century now and women should have the same rights as men have....at least in MY world.

The stupidity of some who cover up there desire for internet fame and hits under the guise of some cause or other never fails to astound and depress me.

I agree but if they get some farang sperm maybe it will strengthen the weak and shallow gene pool here? But i doubt it...No hope for Thailand. The party is Over!!! Sayonara <deleted>!!!!

The stupidity of some who cover up there desire for internet fame and hits under the guise of some cause or other never fails to astound and depress me.

I agree but if they get some farang sperm maybe it will strengthen the weak and shallow gene pool here? But i doubt it...No hope for Thailand. The party is Over!!! Sayonara MFérs!!!!

I wish it was only in Thailand, however sadly this sort of wannabe famous BS stupidity appears to be world wide.

A few months ago the official Thailand Cultural site had 3 lovely bare breasted women on its page.

Being bare breasted was quite common many years ago. Now of course the practice is banned so please people dont go on about Thai culture...

it was part of the culture.

Meanwhile the girls will probably be arrested and sent to a re education camp unless they can cut a deal.

I've got the cutural picture on my computer but if I showed it here I would be sent away or kicked off Thai Visa.

I've seen some sad sh*t this week, this one beats it all!

Sad is all the guys that pay for the opportunity to donate sperm.

It reminds of an old saying, why do the basques shit on the side of the road, answer so the French can get some protien in there diet, Ha Ha

Are you really all so old and out of touch that you don't understand what these women were doing?

"a group of Thai women staged a sexual prank to try and gain some YouTube views."

They were making a video which they will put on Youtube to get views and make money.

Here is another of their videos with 65,000 views (not many but it looks like they are just starting out)

i guess we need to wait for them to start doing each other with strap ons, cause that video is boooooooorrrrriiiiinnnng.

I would give a donation to the one in the pink with the cup in her top. Could not guarantee I would be a good shot though. Maybe miss the cup and she would get an eye full or bounce it off the side of the cup and down the top biggrin.png

i think it means she is ready to receive your donation in her mouth and then she would spit it in the cup. That's one possibility.

I agree but if they get some farang sperm maybe it will strengthen the weak and shallow gene pool here? But i doubt it...No hope for Thailand. The party is Over!!! Sayonara MFérs!!!!

I wish it was only in Thailand, however sadly this sort of wannabe famous BS stupidity appears to be world wide.

The millions of USD in affiliate and Ad revenue some of these kids pull in suggests a very different story.

Everyone is entitled to harrumph all they like, but time waits for no man, one can keep up with the changes, and admire their audacity, or just sulk and bang on about standards, morals, stupidity, etc.

I agree it's banal, but the sheeple are clicking, the gals are not harming anyone, in fact we could use more levity, lewd or otherwise IMO, Plus, they're showing significant entrepreneurial chops along with the cleavage.

If a fraction of the deadhead yoof in Europe did something similar instead of vandalizing their own neighbourhoods, we should count ourselves blessed.

If these girls ever read the negative comments here, they'll surely cry all the way to the bank. (My apologies to Liberace.) I hope they make a small fortune for their trouble, fair play to them!

Edited by dhream

Too dumb to get a normal job and earn a decent living so they come up with this pitiful crap.

Is there any end to this internet/youtube crap?

So you'd rather they worked in a bank, or food cart, or bar, like a good little prole? just to please your sense of 'order' in the world?

I think that they are pretty smart cookies, and they have balls too, considering how loopy the law is here, and they are not scamming anyone. So your problem boils down to... jealousy?

Some people just hate to see anyone get ahead, the raving angry dog upthere to the left pretty much visually sums up such a mean spirited, bitter comment, old boy.

It's fine for men to behave as they like but women who do...they're just sluts. Why do these guys feel so threatened? Why can't these guys see the prank for what it is. I think these women are far from stupid, I think they'll achieve exactly what they want, and good luck to them. The reactions posted here are precisely why they're doing it, and exactly what's expected.

To me they look like dimwits that some producer (probably a male) came up with the idea. Their faces and eyes have a glazed over look.