Need To Get An Abortion For A Friend

Michael W

During the power outage last night in Pratunam a friend of my girlfriend dropped a bombshell: she's two months pregnant and wants to terminate it. She's 26 years old, has a thin almost frail build, smokes and drinks, is unmarried, and has never had children. She had been on a daily birth control pill but for reasons unclear to my girlfriend missed a day or two. The guy who knocked her up is unemployed, married with two kids (his wife has a government job), and supposedly is some kind of 'mafia type.'

She of course swore my girlfriend to secrecy which is why it took an entire day for me to hear about it. But unless she soon takes action she'll start showing and it'll become public knowledge anyway.

So to finally get to the point, does anyway know a safe place in Bangkok where this can be taken care of? Thanks.

Sorry Michael but will have to close this top due to discussion of illegal matters not allowed, and it doesn't look like she falls into the below categories. However search the forum, was a discussion previously.

"In Thailand abortion is against the law except in cases of risk to a woman's health or if the pregnancy is the result of rape or other sexual crimes."