Man bombs bar in Chiang Mai, escapes and crashes into parked car

webfact

Man Bombs Bar, Escapes and Crashes into Parked Car
by CityNews

bar-bomber-1024x683.jpg

CityNews – On the night of November 13, police were called after there was an explosion at a bar caused by a homemade bomb in the Wat Gate area. Nobody was injured or killed.

Police were called after a suspicious person was seen escaping the scene after throwing one homemade bomb into the Parking Bar on Bumrungrad Road, followed by another bomb exploding outside the front of the bar.

According to a witness, Thitipat Likitrangsan, while her and her friends were sitting at the bar a bomb was thrown into the bar quickly followed by another explosion outside the front of the bar, followed by thick smoke.

People in the bar were alarmed and quickly separated.

Fortunately, nobody was hurt in the explosion.

According to the police, the homemade bomb was made from firecrackers which had been placed into bottles and filled with sand.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/man-bombs-bar-escapes-and-crashes-into-parked-car/

cn.png
-- Chiang City News 2015-11-16

As I was reading I was thinking it sounds more like a firecracker. Sure enough a firecracker in

a bottle of sand. Not sure what kind of bomb that makes but the guy is surely an idiot.

Should do away with the picture it does not show anything. Not much in the story either. waste of time.

Somsak worked as a security guard for a store next to the bar.

The bar’s owner believes that he was the man who placed the bomb outside of his bar

possibly frustrated by the bar’s loud music.

Ha ha, so that's why he did it!

Should do away with the picture it does not show anything. Not much in the story either. waste of time.

You say this story and photo is a waste of time, but you, an obviously very bored person, don't see that you making your obligatory comment is not such. Suggest you get checked out for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder ....maybe I should do the same for being stupid enough to follow with this advisory post. Come to think about it, most TV subscribers should also follow suite.

Edited by mankondang

bomb was made from firecrackers which had been placed into bottles and filled with sand.

Dang, we use to place firecrackers in bottles and cans to watch them explode for fun many years ago...never realizing how close we came to becoming Thai terrorists...

It appears that the terrorist training here is somewhat like Thai math and English training...they really do need up their game to be taken seriously...

According to a witness, Thitipat Likitrangsan, while her and her friends were sitting at the bar a bomb was thrown into the bar quickly followed by another explosion outside the front of the bar, followed by thick smoke.

How much smoke can a firecracker make? I have lit and seen many strings of 50 or more explode. There isn't that much smoke from those at all. Perhaps a little exaggerating is going on???

You say this story and photo is a waste of time, but you, an obviously very bored person, don't see that you making your obligatory comment is not such. Suggest you get checked out for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder ....maybe I should do the same for being stupid enough to follow with this advisory post. Come to think about it, most TV subscribers should also follow suite.

homemade psychiatrist

Is that a dining room SUITE or a bedroom SUITE we should all followcheesy.gif

I Remember the good days of Thailand smiles friendly people ladies slim with happy faces

look at the picture all memories now whistling.gifwhistling.gif

You expect smiles and friendly people with happy faces immediately after a bombing? If you look outside this group of five members of the public you may find some whose body type fits your requirements, that photo did not contain the entire population of Thailand.

the photo clearly shows someone pointing and is therefore an indication of guilt and a vitally important step in the criminal justice system.

how dare you say it is a waste of time. whistling.gif