Khon Kaen dentist

CJK1

A&S Dental Surgery, Klang Muang road, Khon Kaen,100 meters from the main post office in Khon Kaen.

Khun Achara speaks English and German. Located opposite the Bank of Thailand complex on the Junction of Sri Chan Road and Klang Muang road.

A&S Dental Surgery, Klang Muang road, Khon Kaen,100 meters from the main post office in Khon Kaen.

Khun Achara speaks English and German. Located opposite the Bank of Thailand complex on the Junction of Sri Chan Road and Klang Muang road.

The latter one did a good job for me.

A&S Dental Clinic

Phone: 043-237991

Location (zoom in), as written opposite Bank of Thailand. Hard to miss.

http://goo.gl/maps/bHgXk

Usually starts at 11:00h.

Appointment advised for bigger jobs.

Thanks guys. Turned up at 3pm this afternoon and was seen straight away. No English spoken though, I was seen by a young female dentist in the rear surgery. My girlfriend was with me so no problem anyway. Very happy with treatment and price.

GinBoy2 what dentist do you use in BKK? And do you know roughly the cost of a new implant?

Here's their card. I've used both the Ploenchit & Asoke (Soi 21) branches, but much prefer Asoke.

Everyone from the reception staff to the nurses & Doctors all speak perfect English. The website gives the price breakdowns

post-97442-0-17908300-1448093432_thumb.j