fly out/in or go vientiane for sigle entry ?

I have, until now, been only a reader of this forum but now i will need the advice of visa-gurus like UbonJ about what my next move should be.

I am from Belgium and arrived here with a 30 days excemption on 24 september. Went last month to Jomtien immigration to get a 30 days follow-up and that went smoothly.

Now i have to get out on the 23 of november and,due to all the changes in visa rules, tm30 forms etc I am confused what to do next. I would like to stay for maximum another 60 days before returning to europe. I have a confirmed returnticket for january 14th. Can i just fly out to Phom pen or Singapore and return the next day ..getting a new exemption for 30 days and then buy another 30 days at immigration OR should i go to Vientiane and get a single entry tourist visa?

Flying in and out would be a quicker and cheaper option but is is sure to work ?
Or is getting a single entry the better way. If so...what should i provide when i apply......i am reading about bankaccountinfo...tm30 forms, and yes at the moment I am really confused. My last tourist visa dates back to 26 april 2015 from Vientiane.
but i already flew out 3 of june back to Belgium.

Edited by puzzleman83

You could fly out and back to get a 30 day visa exempt entry. Then extend it for 30 days.

You may want to add KL Malaysia to your list for flying to. No visa needed and many flights to there.

There have been no changes to get a single entry tourist visa in Vientiane. A TM30 form is only needed at immigration here. No tickets or financial proof needed.

Thanks Joe...that was quick.....................I really appreciate your quick reply.

So...what would you do in my place ?

Not sure what I would do.

The visa from Vientiane would be good in case there was a chance you might want to stay longer than 60 days.

The visa from Vientiane might work out to be less costly when you know the cost of the trip out and back plus the 1900 baht for the extension.

I did a same day fly out/in to Hong Kong. Cathay pacific and Emirates have 4500-5000 THB return flight tickets or about 13000 Business which I did.

On return the IM officer did ask me why am I coming to Bangkok and I am married but my visa expired so he asked why I don't have a visa but I said my passport expires soon (in May) so I will fly home anyway and he did call another IM officer over to tell him I have no visa but he just shrugged his shoulders and I was stamped in (30 days) with a suggestion I should get a visa.

They might ask you something but doubt you will have any issues getting back in.

I imagine no one will be going to Vientianne anymore for visas as there are no more doubles being issued. Vientianne is expensive to fly to, and pay to get in. If you fly to Udon Thani, it's a 2/3 day of traveling and hassle. May as well fly to Malaysia. Cheap flights, no entry or exit tax. Only downside is it sucks as bad as Laos, just better food.

I imagine no one will be going to Vientianne anymore for visas as there are no more doubles being issued. Vientianne is expensive to fly to, and pay to get in. If you fly to Udon Thani, it's a 2/3 day of traveling and hassle. May as well fly to Malaysia. Cheap flights, no entry or exit tax. Only downside is it sucks as bad as Laos, just better food.

People will still go to Vientiane for SETV