Help With Looking For 'body' Plastic Surgery Options

Ajarn

Hi, I am looking at differing 'body plastic surgery' options. I have lost 90 kilos towards my goal of 120 kilo loss, and I am seeing how my body parts are going to need to be cut off, please excuse my frankness here..

Does anyone here have any experience or knowledge regarding this special plastic surgery, even to suggesting a hospital... I would love to do it here in Chiang Mai, but maybe Bangkok, or as far as Singapore, would be suitable to me. Oh, my left side is paralyzed, so I can't really walk. (That's another thing I'm woking on :o ) And this makes travel difficult for me...

I'm open to any idea, and budget within maybe 500,000 baht... Thanks

Hi, I am looking at differing 'body plastic surgery' options. I have lost 90 kilos towards my goal of 120 kilo loss, and I am seeing how my body parts are going to need to be cut off, please excuse my frankness here..

Does anyone here have any experience or knowledge regarding this special plastic surgery, even to suggesting a hospital... I would love to do it here in Chiang Mai, but maybe Bangkok, or as far as Singapore, would be suitable to me. Oh, my left side is paralyzed, so I can't really walk. (That's another thing I'm woking on :o ) And this makes travel difficult for me...

Sorry, can't help, and don't want to waste your time, simply want to say congratulations!! I'm sure you have worked hard!!

Good Luck!!

Hello there,

The wife had cosmetic surgery last year at the Yanhee hospital in Bangkok.

She said that the whole experience there was OK.

I say they made a good job of her boobs.

They are on the internet.

Cheers

Could you be a bit more specific as to what you mean by "body plastic surgery" ??

The obvious fat.

OK so I take it you mean liposuction, the removal of localized deposits of fat.

It is best done after you have reached your desired weight or as close to it as you think you can get.

Suitable only for localized pockets of fat, not for overall obesity.

Very good results on "love handles" and abdomen, chin.

Either Yanhee Hospital or Bumrungrad. I had it done at the later, doctor's name began with a T but I forget it. If you search this forum under liposuction you'll find it as well as some other recommendations. Good luck.

It looks like you want a tummy tuck all over. I would think that is possibly the simplest form of cosmetic surgery. I would think that just go around to various places and have a look. They take before and after picture of everyone they do. The questions to ask would be:

Where did you study?

When did you get your degree?

How long have you been doing this particular procedure?

How many people have you worked on?

What was your most difficult case and why?

How long will it take to recover?

What things must I do before and after?

Be sure to keep a log on what they say. The ones that are off base will show up like a sore thumb. Most everyone should say the same thing. After that just chose the one you are most comfortable with.

If you smoke you need to give it up at least 12 weeks before you go in or you will not heal properly. Also avoid doctors who say not a problem if you smoke. If you don’t smoke say you do, it will be another test for them to pass before you surrender your body to them.

I would recommend contacting Dr Amorn Poomee, who practises at Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok. He handles plastic and reconstructive surgery and also liposuction work. I have a number of close friends who have used him with great results. I would highly recommend him.

Dr Amorn Poomee
All roads need to lead back to this guy when I was looking .. seems like the problem in Thailand Dr.'s do not specialize in any one procedure . For example many Dr.'s in the US do nothing but work on the face and if you are having work done on the face you would want to use someone who specializes in this . When I sent my records to him and did my research he does a little of everything and I was looking for someone who does nothing but the face . If you are looking for a Dr. to do lipo it would seem to me you would want a Dr. that that was his specialty . Again in Thailand it seems rare to find Dr.'s that just specialize in one procedure or part of the body like the states for some reason .

Hi Arjan

My wife and I had some great results with a company offering really affordable cosmetic surgery in Thailand earlier this year I think they can offer Pattaya and Phuket, you can find more info at www.beautasiamedical.com

good luck

stefke

• 3 weeks later...

HI ,TRY LOOKING AT WWW.BEAUTASIAMEDICAL.COM THEY WORKED REALLY GOOD FOR MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF , REALLY SUPPORTING AND ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS AND FEARS.AFFORDABLE PRICES AND REALLY HIGH STANDARDS

GOOD LUCK FROM THE USA BERTHA