Buriam People Aaaaaaaaaaa

mike1963

My wife was telling me all about buriam people- people from buriam who have strange powers and pratise voodoo on their victims

She says that her brother p11ssed someone right off, they consequently did some "buriam buriam stuff" and he was found rolling around clutching his throat fighting for air !

He was then exorcised by a good "buriam buriam person" and has since made a full recovery!

My jury is still out

Anyone else similar tales

:o

More specifically 'Khmere Black Magic', believed by many Thais to be incredibly potent.

I had a friend who (long story short) was called by the manager of his condo to come home quickly, he arrived at the condo to find an hysterical housemaid being consoled by the other members of staff while monks where setting up to start chanting in his room.

All his goods had been robbed by the Khmere girl he'd married and she'd left a Ju Ju shrine with a dead bird, old bones, a broken mirror and a load of Khmere scrawl.

He was presented with a huge bill for the full day of chanting and other nonsense required to cleanse the place.

"Anyone else similar tales"

yep! my wife is going buriam-buriam² when i want to refill my portwine glass a third time in the evening. she is not Thai but a "round-eyed" asian who's buriam-buriam is quite powerful.

she is also "buriaming" when i look longer than 0.5 milliseconds at our housemaids bottom.

:o