What was the first gift you bought your wife?

baneko

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not twist this topic round, what is the FIRST thing she bought for you,?? lol !! now let me think, oh "nothing". on topic, i bought a big tv so she could sit and watch those stupid violent thai soaps every <deleted> day

A cigarette lighter that looked like a bullet. I had to bin it at Swampy. Worried about the bag search.

why not twist this topic round, what is the FIRST thing she bought for you,?? lol !! now let me think, oh "nothing". on topic, i bought a big tv so she could sit and watch those stupid violent thai soaps every <deleted> day

I think the first thing she bought me was a guitar.

Took my watch to have the battery replaced while I slept...a battery.

Met me at Majestic Grand - Sukhumvit Soi 2

Gave Her:

- A Hawaii beach towel

- 6-pack of Victoria's Secret panties

- Hawaiian Black Pearl necklace

- Big container of KY Jelly.

Took her to dinner at The Landmark Hotel.

Neither of us wanted to see anyone else again.

She bought us matching t-shirts. They were very corny but I wore it because I know it was a gift done with thought. Last time I was there she bought me a tie for work (even though I don't wear ties to work) and I of course did not tell her I didn't need it.

Like many things in life, it's the thought that counts in my humble opinion.

A necklace for birthday.

I bought a necklace too, nothing over the top, unfortunately it broke a few months after her getting it. I struggled to find a jeweller in BKK that would fix it due to it not being Thai gold so I've just now had it repaired back home and will regift it (?) to her next month.

A cream pie

Wouldn't that have been a gift from her to you?

No no it was my gift to her... Gods gift to women and all that.

It was the next night she gave me a cream pie.... Now that was a surprise.

Edited by wow64

An afternoon at a photo shoot.

A photo studio had an offer on and she said it would only take an hour. I was there more like 6 hours.

She got to dress up in all different clothes including traditional Thai dress and also some raunchy sexy outfits.

Cost a small fortune but she still cherishes the albums today.