While You Guys Awaken

tk47

A night of Black Sabbath, Led Zepplin, The rolling Stones, The Animals, The Doors, Free and many others while in my local Bikers pub and maybe with a double vodka or three or more, was fun. Followed by a visit to the local bar run by Lesb*ans was my night out.

To be spanked, have my bald head polished and the odd kiss here and there..... fun fun fun .....

I do wonder what you guys do on a night apart from visit the ago-go bars or make happy with your Thai wives / husbands / G/f / BF.

Maybe some of you are not allowed out on a weekend night?

What do you get up to?

A night of Black Sabbath, Led Zepplin, The rolling Stones, The Animals, The Doors, Free and many others while in my local Bikers pub and maybe with a double vodka or three or more, was fun. Followed by a visit to the local bar run by Lesb*ans was my night out.

To be spanked, have my bald head polished and the odd kiss here and there..... fun fun fun .....

I do wonder what you guys do on a night apart from visit the ago-go bars or make happy with your Thai wives / husbands / G/f / BF.

What do you get up to?

Zep rules

"I do wonder what you guys do on a night apart from visit the ago-go bars or make happy with your Thai wives / husbands / G/f / BF."

Stay home, To be spanked, have my bald head polished and the odd kiss here and there..... fun fun fun .....

....What year ?

:o

1977 in LA.

We were on a family holiday there and I had a cousin who had tickets and more important a spare ticket.

As I was only 14, it was a very big thing to be allowed to go to a "Rock Concert" however my cousin was responsible so I was trusted to his care.

Needless to say when he got arrested and I was calling my parents from the police station for help, their opinion changes somewhat.

I thought it was a great show and was just stunned by how loud they were. I just found a clip of that actual concert that you can view. Actually lots of clips are here www.led-zeppelin.com Multi Media

Edited by Khutan

I do different things most nights. Last night started out in a beer bar soi 8 Pattaya, then headed down to walking street. Went to Super Baby A Go Go, then to Hot Girls a Go Go, then to Champion A Go Go. Champion has been done up now and is a good venue playing a lot of the music you mentioned. The place was packed, girls everywhere. Live music is good but not every night, just like Go Go's, not every night. :o

What do you get up to?

I threw the present incumbent out: (Not physically - she's got access to guns).

Ooooohh we have a larf.

She sometimes through her hi-so education feels like she can use the wrong language.

Very bad language.

So -"Ofski my dear".

Bloody Chinese - I love them!. She'll be back.

Remember the old song - " I was looking back to see if she was looking back at me"

The Doors - No 1 most ricky tick.

Cheers,

Couthy. :o

[quote name='tk47' date='2006-10-07 07:10:16' post='930826'

What do you get up to?

Worshipping those who can :o

....What year ?

1977 in LA.

We were on a family holiday there and I had a cousin who had tickets and more important a spare ticket.

As I was only 14, it was a very big thing to be allowed to go to a "Rock Concert" however my cousin was responsible so I was trusted to his care.

Needless to say when he got arrested and I was calling my parents from the police station for help, their opinion changes somewhat.

I thought it was a great show and was just stunned by how loud they were. I just found a clip of that actual concert that you can view. Actually lots of clips are here www.led-zeppelin.com Multi Media

Huge Respect!

:D

....What year ?

1977 in LA.

I went to 2 1977 Zep shows in NYC. I was 15/16 that year and went to over 10 concerts incl. Floyd, Yes, Heart, Aerosmith, ELP, Boston, The Dead, Derringer, Trower, CDB and Marshall Tucker. I forgot a few but it was the best year for concerts in my life

Led Zep rules.

Just makes me feel very old now as I saw them perform live :D

What year ?

:D

Roundhouse, Chalk Farm. London. '71....'72? not sure......was stoned for 4 years :o

3 of us snuck in and stood in the wings. Hard to see them from 40ft due to the marajuana haze. :D

Oh well.......back to real life :D

Regards

huge joe cocker fan,

seen him in townsville, aussie first time in 1976. :D

nicky hopkins on piano.

joe that loose he had to go for a spew but he kept on rocking. :o

seen him 10 times now, last time 2005 in perth.

63 years old and still belting out the blues like there's no tomorrow. :D

he straight now and does'nt need to spew any more but i love him all the same. :D

B.T.W. where's that bikers bar as i got a bald nogging, love live music and i recon i'll fit straight in.

cheers :D