868.4 Million Baht Budget Proposal For 2007?

fxm88

"868.4 Million Baht budget proposal for 2007 discussed at Pattaya City Hall", pattayacitynews.net, Friday 29th September 2006

The delegates received a detailed breakdown of how the money would be used and the largest single allocation of funds is 253.4 Million Baht which relates to the construction of community housing. Khun Niran, the Mayor of Pattaya presented the budget proposal to the meeting. There will now be a five day consultation process to “fine-tune” the budget for 2007. Following this it will be sent to the Governor of Chonburi Province to be rubber-stamped.

Wow, that seems like a lot of money. (Community housing? What's that? Like council estates?) Anyone know where one might find this detailed breakdown? Or last years breakdown, even? It's hard to pick through individual news items to find every 30 million here and there.

I am still in shock over the 20+ million on the sign/statue for welcoming drivers into Pattaya. The sidewalks are falling apart, the city floods, the electrical wires hang down to head height, and they want to spend 20+ million on an entrance.

No better proof of ALL SHOW AND NO GO.

I am still in shock over the 20+ million on the sign/statue for welcoming drivers into Pattaya. The sidewalks are falling apart, the city floods, the electrical wires hang down to head height, and they want to spend 20+ million on an entrance.

No better proof of ALL SHOW AND NO GO.

what true words ever said the city hall seems to get confused about the real needs of the area and spends like mad in the wrong areas i wonder if they would do this if it is out of there own pocket all these crapy signs around all should be pulled down and owners required to arrect signs to correct specifications :o