My thai G/F pays me

phuketruski

I believe the average maid in Thailand gets approximately 7000 baht A month.If there in Bangkok I would magine more.

I'm putting my fiancé thru a university for her to obtain her PHD.I always say if something happens with my money she can take care of me.

thailand, women and money........a typical mix and we all get mad when this stigma appears..

just get married 5x to people with cash, no prenup, and then get a few free houses, 400,000 baht a month (converted), and live big...

alimony is the real cash....

thailand, women and money........a typical mix and we all get mad when this stigma appears..

just get married 5x to people with cash, no prenup, and then get a few free houses, 400,000 baht a month (converted), and live big...

alimony is the real cash....

what u on bout? my gf pays me hahahahha

actually to tell the truth i give her 5000 a month then i get a rebate of 100 per day to keep the room in order and cook and clean its really ot a bad deal.

What job does your girlfriend do?.

actually to tell the truth i give her 5000 a month then i get a rebate of 100 per day to keep the room in order and cook and clean its really ot a bad deal.

What job does your girlfriend do?.
Shes sells beauty products

Ahh the beauty shop is only open nights..

Ps can you get me a beer from the fridge and something to snack on.. Massage would be good..

Maybe she will give you a spanking for using her computer to talk to grown ups.....

Im the only one spanking around here .
Spanking the monkey, cause yer missus is out "working" :)

LOL The best thing I've read this morning. Excellent!