PM Gen Prayut steps up work in accordance with roadmap

rooster59

PM Gen Prayut steps up work in accordance with roadmap

BANGKOK, 28 November 2015 (NNT) – Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha reiterates the government’s commitment to moving the country forward during his weekly broadcast “Return Happiness to the People.”

General Prayut stated during the televised address yesterday that the government and the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) have been working in accordance with the roadmap to move the country forward in six areas, namely human resource, education, job opportunities, extra income, research and development in accordance with the needs of the country, and the economy. In terms of the economy, the Prime Minister stated an adjustment of the economic structure is being done. The adjustments include facilitating trade and investment, placing an emphasis on digitization, and propelling the special economic zone forward.

In addition, authorities are also working on issues related to the law in order to ensure a fair justice system and the crackdown on corruption. In regard to public health, authorities are working to ensure that health coverage will be accessible to the public, especially among low income earners.

An emphasis is also being placed on how to reduce inequality and create social orderliness. The Prime Minister expects the work to be completed by July 2017, in accordance with the roadmap.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-11-28 footer_n.gif

The long and winding road will take some time yet but, if the country can stay conflict free so be it.

Its important to get the right things in place and that should not be rushed but people want to see some progress I would have thought, something more tangible. I also think that the PM is now finding how quickly the wheels Government rotate.

The long and winding road will take some time yet but, if the country can stay conflict free so be it.

Its important to get the right things in place and that should not be rushed but people want to see some progress I would have thought, something more tangible. I also think that the PM is now finding how quickly the wheels Government rotate.

Of course the conflict was engineered by Suthep, who is undeniably on Prayuth's team.

The governments roadmap seems to be meeting problems the wrong side of its sphincter right now what with all the corruption and LM scandals piling up.

Hard to see the blockage clearing anytime soon since attitude correction is just a one way street at the moment.

An emphasis is also being placed on how to reduce inequality and create social orderliness. The Prime Minister expects the work to be completed by July 2017, in accordance with the roadmap.

Dreams, dreams and fairy tales.....happiness will come when he is gone...!

Imagine if he made this announcement to a crowd of untrained "real" journalists.

- "I will improve human resource, education, job opportunities and extra income!"

<Pause for scripted applause, none, awkward silence>

- Lone Voice from Crowd: "Uh, when can we vote?"

<Pretends not to hear the question>

- "And research and development, and the economy by adjusting the economic strucuture, and stuff like that.

- "And then we can vote?"

<shakes head, visible irritation, deep breath exhale, glances momentarily toward armed security>

- "Shut up and pay attention because I'm telling you, I will facilitate trade and investement, and make stuff digital and propell the special economic zone forward".

- Uh, yes sir, but when can we.................

- "WHEN I'M GOOD AND BLEEPITY BLEEP READY, YOU BLEEPIN' WORM! SECURITY! GET THAT F***ING GUY OUT OF HERE!