Thailand named Best Beach Destination

webfact

What a joke,,,

a few more years and they will have just about finished off the real tourist business here, talk about mis-management?

Best thing TAT could do is get someone like Fred Pointin or Billy Butlin in; soon sort out the beaches, Taxi's, Tuk Tuks. public transport, corruption, allocation and use of sunbeds/loungers and parasols. get shut of Jet Ski's, Para-sailing and turn around the tourist business (Please insert anything I missed out)

Remember folks - Book Early!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

strange ; i 've discocavered lots of beatyfull places in europe (greek islands; sicillia, p:ortugal, corsica, cote d'azur -france )

There are some beaches in Greece you probably wont know unless you work there and they are unbelievably beautiful

Indeed, a quick Google search would have taught your son that people don't usually go to Pattaya for the beach.

Just saying that TV readers tend to go ballistic when anything positive news about Thailand. Assume most of them are living here, I often wonder why they are living here.

Amazing how nearly all the comments ridicule this news items about Thailand.

But it generally fits the TV reader profile; they read some positive news about/for Thailand and go nuts.

I bet the commentors are not in Thailand for the beaches.

There are some very nice clean beaches in Thailand but you don't generally get there on a package tour. (Which is why they are clean). My son wanted to come to Pattaya on a last minute, I told him to go to the Canaries.
I have twice heard tourists complaining about the filthy beaches (and other connected rip offs) and saying they won't be back. I don't go to those beaches either after the first time.

I simply commented on the TV reader respons to the headline, which resembles a bull's reaction on a red flag:

I personally didn't name Thailand the best beach destination.

I am not Russian and livng in Thailand because I enjoy it despite its shortcoming (I left my own country because it has no shortcomings - it's very boring to live in a perfect country). Are you living in Thailand? Did you also come from a perfect country?

But it generally fits the TV reader profile; they read some positive news about/for Thailand and go nuts.

Keep your head in the sand mr. Apologist. You really don't see the utter disregard for the environment in this country? Are you Russian? Haha

I simply commented on the TV reader respons to the headline, which resembles a bull's reaction on a red flag:

I am not Russian and livng in Thailand because I enjoy it despite its shortcoming (I left my own country because it has no shortcomings - it's very boring to live in a perfect country). Are you living in Thailand? Did you also come from a perfect country?

Keep your head in the sand mr. Apologist. You really don't see the utter disregard for the environment in this country? Are you Russian? Haha

Where is this perfect country?

Been searching for a life time and failed...

tongue.png

You can stop looking - no country is perfect. I was just calling out Mr Inzman on his rather silly comment.

Where is this perfect country?

Been searching for a life time and failed...

tongue.png

What about Philippines? Indonesia, Caribbean , Mexico, Hawaii, certainly many beaches just as nice if not as nicer than Thailand's.

But for sure, Thailand has nice beaches, obviously. But the best in the world? Maybe, maybe not.

Australia pisses all over anything Thailand has to offer , the north West Coast is amazing and we don't even promote that to the tourists its all the east Coast you see in the brochures

enough of the russian fairy tales......18 months ago soi 16 wong amat was full of russian shops and russian tourists. i even got tapped up by a russian jehova witness looking for new suckers to brainwash. this last 8 months all the shops are empty and youre lucky to see 15 russians in 100m.

and as for this lot.......

"Chiang Mai, Bangkok, and Phuket were recently voted among the 20 most popular and best value cities in Asia by US travellers, according to TripAdvisor's TripIndex report"

did they all come from the bronx?

in the past , i spent 3 times 8 months in greece (20 islands visited) and went for a swim or dive everyday. at this time i never suffered of hear infection and eczema like you must expect in pattaya and koh larn if you would dare to put a knee in the water bah.gifsick.gif

Edited by silverado

Best comment in the news section since a long time...

I really wonder sometimes why most on here bother with Thailand you Diss it knock it but you seem to live here.!!!!!!

"...you seem to live here..." :

I swear i don't !!!!!! i could have this idea before i visited thailand , but after my first experience , definitly not !!!!! Also definitly not the desire to spend hollyday in pattaya/pukhet or samui tongue.png tongue.png tongue.png

prefer this kind of beaches you can find easily in europe :

post-242586-0-24192200-1448977577_thumb.

post-242586-0-47547300-1448977584_thumb.

post-242586-0-27148100-1448977591_thumb.

Edited by silverado

I really wonder sometimes why most on here bother with Thailand you Diss it knock it but you seem to live here.!!!!!!

I swear i don't !!!!!! i could have this idea before i visited thailand , but after my first experience , definitly not !!!!! Also definitly not the desire to spend hollyday in pattaya/pukhet or samui tongue.png tongue.png tongue.png

The choice is yours yes I live here diffrence is I don't Diss my host but hey that's my choice

The choice is yours yes I live here diffrence is I don't Diss my host but hey that's my choice

i can understand people who want or live already in thailand wink.png but i don't understand the vote , sorry that's beyond me wink.png

i can understand people who want or live already in thailand wink.png but i don't understand the vote , sorry that's beyond me wink.png

Easy more people voted for Thailand than other places simple really I have been to some fantastic beaches here maybe the voters went to the same places not all beaches are dirty or have jet ski's

Not bad enough to keep you away though is it ?

What about Philippines? Indonesia, Caribbean , Mexico, Hawaii, certainly many beaches just as nice if not as nicer than Thailand's.

But for sure, Thailand has nice beaches, obviously. But the best in the world? Maybe, maybe not.

Australia pisses all over anything Thailand has to offer , the north West Coast is amazing and we don't even promote that to the tourists its all the east Coast you see in the brochures

The North West coast of Australia is one of the best kept secrets