any riding trips for long weekend ?

niffin

many long weekend is coming 5-6-7th , 10-11-12-13th , 25-3rd jan

i thinking about where to go on 5-7th and 10-13th , then chiang mai in the xmas week

anybody has plan to go anywhere on long weekend , lets share

maybe we can have a trip together :)) biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

what is your mode of transport?

Easy ride from Bkk would be Kanchanaburi, Nakhon Nayok for the waterfalls, Koh Samed or Koh Si Chang… not sure what you like or are looking for,,, nature? relaxation? beach? try and be a bit more specific...

i ride my cb500

thanks you for an idea , now im thinking between Koh-chang and sang-kla-buri

There is a great run to Ratchaburi via Khao Krajom on the 3208. Ride to end and do a right on the 3087 to Kanchanaburi with great views of mountains and reservoirs. Head to Erawan but pass it and do the loop. Again great mountainous views. Jump on the ferry for a 40min rest and just potter around from there. If you're feeling adventurous, have a go at Khao Krajom first. Heading there again next week I hope.

Edited by BBJ

There is a great run to Ratchaburi via Khao Krajom on the 3208. Ride to end and do a right on the 3087 to Kanchanaburi with great views of mountains and reservoirs. Head to Erawan but pass it and do the loop. Again great mountainous views. Jump on the ferry for a 40min rest and just potter around from there. If you're feeling adventurous, have a go at Khao Krajom first. Heading there again next week I hope.

its a nice route but the way to Khao Krajom i really give up ha