Supreme Court not allow Yingluck to leave kingdom

snoop1130

Sounds like a sensible decision which is not really debatable by those not personally aquainted with the entire saga of this little gal and her and her families traits. That ''rabbit'' gene seems to follow you for a lifetime once it is displayed. Then you add the similarity to family and association with same, a tight rein on the bit is a sensible decision.

Hasn't she already left Thailand a couple of times and come back? Seems to me this is about not wanting her to speak to anyone in the European Parliament as it might embarrass the junta. This is about politics not flight risk and it makes Thailand look extremely stupid.
the heat wasnt on her enough. As the pressure builds anything is possible. They dont want her doing the same as her brother.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No surprise there.

So let me get this right.

Yingluck is in a legal case which in turn means she is innocent until proven guilty and is not allowed to visit the EU but the deputy defence minister general Udomdej who is being investigated for corruption in the Rajabhakti Park scandal is permitted and even encouraged by the PM to stay on as the deputy defence minister.

Go figure.

Have you ever heard of the expression: As different as chalk and cheese?

Yingluck is in the middle of a court case about negligence.

AFAIK Gen Udomdej has not been charged with anything which to quote yourself, he also is innocent until proven guilty and he hasn't been charged with anything at all.

If you believe that he is guilty and have the evidence proving it then give it to the police. If not it is only your opinion.

And like you and everyone else on TV, I am entitled to my opinion.

And quite frankly, you're missing the point. But no point in trying to explain it to you because you and your usual cohorts only see what you want to see.

Yes, entitled to your opinion but what point is he missing. I must be missing it too. I can see what side he is on, also yourself, so the last 7 words of your last sentence could be equally applied don't you think.

Edited by Si Thea01

No surprise there.

So let me get this right.

Yingluck is in a legal case which in turn means she is innocent until proven guilty and is not allowed to visit the EU but the deputy defence minister general Udomdej who is being investigated for corruption in the Rajabhakti Park scandal is permitted and even encouraged by the PM to stay on as the deputy defence minister.

Go figure.

Have you ever heard of the expression: As different as chalk and cheese?

Yingluck is in the middle of a court case about negligence.

AFAIK Gen Udomdej has not been charged with anything which to quote yourself, he also is innocent until proven guilty and he hasn't been charged with anything at all.

If you believe that he is guilty and have the evidence proving it then give it to the police. If not it is only your opinion.

And like you and everyone else on TV, I am entitled to my opinion.

And quite frankly, you're missing the point. But no point in trying to explain it to you because you and your usual cohorts only see what you want to see.

I don't see your point either.

Is there a point at all?

as far as I know EU members they will publish this childish reaction of Thai courts. They will insist on Human Rights and will make the govt. looking like monkeys

Why is it a childish reaction to disallow somebody to leave the country while they have a serious court case running?

Are there special laws for (foul) politicians?

The Thai Supreme Court made the right decision on this one. The moment I read about that invitation, it sounded suspicious. When Yingluck's situation is resolved, and she is left to live her life in peace, she will have many opportunities to speak to the world. (Of course, Yingluck already does through her facebook page.) Yingluck made some mistakes by trusting too many corrupt people in her administrations. She will be OK. Prime Minister/General Prayut Chan-o-Cha will make sure that Yingluck is treated fairly. It is in Thailand's best interests to reconcile in a way that benefits everyone in a good way.attachicon.gifThailand Yingluck Thaksin Yingluck son bowing temple.jpg

Prime Minister/General Prayut Chan-o-Cha will make sure that Yingluck is treated fairly

What drugs are you taking? Pan-O would like nothing better than to personally shoot her in the head. He hates, and has loathing for ANYTHING & EVERYTHING that is connected to the Shins in any way. He can't stand the fact that the international community thinks he is a fool, while most regard Yingluck as a victim of his ILLEGAL COUP.

Treated fairly.....what a joke! coffee1.gif

Ah, poor Yingluck, the innocent pretty victim.

"It wasn't me, I wasn't told, I didn't know, give me 6 months, give me 90 days, just trust us, my helicopter can't fly at night, I make all the decisions, there won't be any cabinet reshuffle, I handpick the cabinet, prices aren't going up - it's your imagination and the hot weather, there is nothing wrong in the rice scheme, there is no corruption in my government, go home - I vow you will be paid next week" etc etc etc

The Thai people - treated fairly? Certainly not by Yingluck her crooked brother or any of their clan.

The Thai people had the opportunity to pass their verdict on Yingluck, Pheu Thai and yes, by extension, on Thaksin himself.

Remind us would you, who removed that opportunity, and who continues to deny it them?

an opportunity under delusion?

as far as I know EU members they will publish this childish reaction of Thai courts. They will insist on Human Rights and will make the govt. looking like monkeys

Why is it a childish reaction to disallow somebody to leave the country while they have a serious court case running?

well, the conversations or dicussions in EU wouldn't take long. She could be back just in time. As long she is not convicted she is INNOCENT !

Sounds like a sensible decision which is not really debatable by those not personally aquainted with the entire saga of this little gal and her and her families traits. That ''rabbit'' gene seems to follow you for a lifetime once it is displayed. Then you add the similarity to family and association with same, a tight rein on the bit is a sensible decision.

Hasn't she already left Thailand a couple of times and come back? Seems to me this is about not wanting her to speak to anyone in the European Parliament as it might embarrass the junta. This is about politics not flight risk and it makes Thailand look extremely stupid.

But she can speak with anyone via Skype.

Would even spare the european taxpayers some unnecessary entertainment and travel expenses.

well, the conversations or dicussions in EU wouldn't take long. She could be back just in time. As long she is not convicted she is INNOCENT !

So everybody who has a serious court case running can leave the country -and so avoid being available if addicted?

Supreme court. Supreme race. Supreme nation. The master race. Poor old Yingluck, should have fled while you had the chance. Now you'll have to do a Julian Assange and hide in the US embassy when your sentence is given. Or you could try swimming to Loas. Or maybe you'll just get an electronic tag put on you ankle. Or you could be put under house arrest like Aung Sung Shi. Maybe and it's a biggy, you will be found not guilty and see pigs flying. Good luck.

LOL, it would be interesting to know who these guys (Elmar Brok and Werner Langen) are and what it was exactly that convinced them to write such a letter, just for the sake of having a conversation about a far away country.

The smell of bs here is so pungent, if we just close our eyes we'll think we're in the middle of a Texas ranch.

Supreme court. Supreme race. Supreme nation. The master race. Poor old Yingluck, should have fled while you had the chance. Now you'll have to do a Julian Assange and hide in the US embassy when your sentence is given. Or you could try swimming to Loas. Or maybe you'll just get an electronic tag put on you ankle. Or you could be put under house arrest like Aung Sung Shi. Maybe and it's a biggy, you will be found not guilty and see pigs flying. Good luck.

The only things she has in common with that lady is one, she is a female, two, she has ankles.

Prime Minister/General Prayut Chan-o-Cha will make sure that Yingluck is treated fairly

What drugs are you taking? Pan-O would like nothing better than to personally shoot her in the head. He hates, and has loathing for ANYTHING & EVERYTHING that is connected to the Shins in any way. He can't stand the fact that the international community thinks he is a fool, while most regard Yingluck as a victim of his ILLEGAL COUP.

Treated fairly.....what a joke! coffee1.gif

Ah, poor Yingluck, the innocent pretty victim.

"It wasn't me, I wasn't told, I didn't know, give me 6 months, give me 90 days, just trust us, my helicopter can't fly at night, I make all the decisions, there won't be any cabinet reshuffle, I handpick the cabinet, prices aren't going up - it's your imagination and the hot weather, there is nothing wrong in the rice scheme, there is no corruption in my government, go home - I vow you will be paid next week" etc etc etc

The Thai people - treated fairly? Certainly not by Yingluck her crooked brother or any of their clan.

The Thai people had the opportunity to pass their verdict on Yingluck, Pheu Thai and yes, by extension, on Thaksin himself.

Remind us would you, who removed that opportunity, and who continues to deny it them?

an opportunity under delusion?

Since the elections which produced the Yingluck Government were internationally and domestically accepted as free and open, and the 2014 elections were called in accordance with the constitution, are we to assume that you define "under delusion" as likely to produce a result of which you do not approve?

That certainly seems to be the view of the then opposition, given the lengths to which they went to ensure that the election was prevented.

So everybody who has a serious court case running can leave the country -and so avoid being available if addicted?

Do you mean convicted? Or is she taking something that you know about and we don't?

Edited by Si Thea01

Of course they refused her. They don't want the rest of the world to learn how this military junta treats its people.

thats got to be it eh. Smirk giggle fart oops

How would she know anything, didn't when she was PM, so what makes one think she has suddenly become intelligent since leaving office?

Govt. might be well advised to let her run away, if that was what she intended. Saves them a lot of effort trying to make political persecution look like a legal process, and removes a possible nucleus for dissent to form around. However being military men, subtle strategy may not be their strong suit

Whey the Thai judicial system does bad things to miss Yingluck it just makes them look like bullies

Sorry for that but that's how the international community. Will see it. Just an underhanded way to get at her brother..

can you plase explain how you are an expert on Internaional Community thinking ??? Underhanded by observing the Law.....get real !!

LOL, it would be interesting to know who these guys (Elmar Brok and Werner Langen) are and what it was exactly that convinced them to write such a letter, just for the sake of having a conversation about a far away country.

The smell of bs here is so pungent, if we just close our eyes we'll think we're in the middle of a Texas ranch.

Or in a Dubai Camel Yard

would it be a serious court case? A fair court case by an elected government which is entitled to judge? Not at all.

Unlike her brother every time she has left the country she has returned so your point is invalid

If and when she is convicted of a crime and looking at jail time like her Brother, that could alter her choice of whether to return or not(if she was allowed out of the Country). Are you a Shin lover, anti Government or just a general Troller ???

would it be a serious court case? A fair court case by an elected government which is entitled to judge? Not at all.

The current Govt. has been endorsed/appointed or whatever by His majesty the King. Are you against that decision?? So called "Elected" governments in the past don't really have a good track record of creating fair and Impartial Courts.

I have a crazy notion that someone overseas has sort of arranged this feeler, to see how the land lies.

She is not a person to be quizzed on the Thai situation, If these EU persons had any brains they would interview someone like an elder statesman say Gen-P.

If Gen P is an elder statesman then so is Bob Mugabe.

Mugabe probably knows more about Thailand than Yingluck !!

The first is president of the foreign affairs commission and the second is president of the delegation on relations with south-east asia countries. :)

I have a crazy notion that someone overseas has sort of arranged this feeler, to see how the land lies.

She is not a person to be quizzed on the Thai situation, If these EU persons had any brains they would interview someone like an elder statesman say Gen-P.

When it is 'P' like in 'Prem' you mean!

The first is president of the foreign affairs commission and the second is president of the delegation on relations with south-east asia countries. smile.png

'candide': Only 4/10 for your homework. 'Can do better'. Look it up and come back to us once you know, OK?

So without any convictions she is basically being help prisoner anyway.

"...the court said the invitation was insufficient reason..."

...and just exactly what would be a sufficient reason? This is not going to play very well with the EU and the rest of the free world.

The only people in the EU who might be remotely interested are the 2 old veteran CDU federalist MEP's who signed the letter. Their motives for issuing that letter are still unclear.

She is in an ongoing trial as the defendant. She freely admits to regular contact with a criminal fugitive.

If only Thai courts would stop more criminals from doing a runner too.

If you read the letter of invitation you will see their motive is very clear.

Yep, much too clear(ly biased) for any MEP versed in diplomacy to write and to undersign. Go wonder why then, can't be because they're well informed about the situation in Thailand, as then they would not have felt 'the need' to invite the master's puppet to explain it to them, can it, maybe, be because someone they know and for some reasons 'like' insistently asked them to and possibly even provided some parts of the text, ...like a lobbyist or so?

Edited by bangrak

The current Govt. has been endorsed/appointed or whatever by His majesty the King. Are you against that decision?? So called "Elected" governments in the past don't really have a good track record of creating fair and Impartial Courts.

Ingenious, playing the one card that cannot be countered due to the LM laws. You must really fear an open discussion, poor thing, just like the junta you support.

If Gen P is an elder statesman then so is Bob Mugabe.

Mugabe probably knows more about Thailand than Yingluck !!

Wow, you must have been president of your school's debating team!!!

So without any convictions she is basically being help prisoner anyway.

"...the court said the invitation was insufficient reason..."

...and just exactly what would be a sufficient reason? This is not going to play very well with the EU and the rest of the free world.

No, you're right about the EU! There might be an inside investigation about the text of the invitation and the reasons to send such a letter...

All of the 'Thaksin' governments, under their various guises, were also given endorsement and appointed by HM King but what they also had was a mandate from the people By pointing a gun at the country's head and claiming power, the current 'government' does not have any such mandate.