taxi from don muang

charliemike11

I came through last night and found that you have to queue. There were at least 12 lines with 20 people in each waiting for a taxi. There is, fortunately, a good shuttle to Mo Chit bus station (we only had hand luggage), ฿30.-. Try a phone app like uber?

I came through last night and found that you have to queue. There were at least 12 lines with 20 people in each waiting for a taxi. There is, fortunately, a good shuttle to Mo Chit bus station (we only had hand luggage), ฿30.-. Try a phone app like uber?

Same here. I also landing at 5sth but need to queue for taxi until 7 only get taxi. there is way too many people.

Same here. I also landing at 5sth but need to queue for taxi until 7 only get taxi. there is way too many people.

Wow 2 hours waiting to get away from Don Muang? Thailand only gigglem.gif

Fortunately, there's a not too shoddy limo service as you come out of arrivals, turn right and head the opposite side towards the luminous dull blue lights above the booth. Utilised their services on many occasion. You settle the fare there and then but liable for tolls as you go. You can reasonably expect to be out of the terminal within a few minutes.

A bit more expensive than a taxi but plenty of boot space that easily accommodates two large suitcases and two cabin cases and a bit more if pushed. The limos have always been immaculate, air-conditioned and the drivers very professional.

I like AOT limos from Swampy too. More expensive again but compared to the UK they're an absolute bargain and have also consistently provided an extremely good service.