Men Arrested For Murder in San Sai

rooster59

Men Arrested For Murder in San Sai

image-1024x716.jpg

SAN SAI: On the afternoon of December 3, Saparee police arrested two men on suspicion of murdering 31-year-old Suchart Pengkham, whose body was found outside an abandoned house in the San Sai area.

Police were able to identify the suspects by CCTV footage and witness study, arresting the suspects within five hours after the body of Suchart was found.

22-year-old Narongdet Chaiwut and 22-year-old Sorawit Rasri were arrested by police. They both are from Sarapee’s San Sai district.

Narongdet told the police that while him and his friends were drinking beer in front of a bar when a stranger man (Suchart), who was drunk, came join them and drank their beer.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/men-arrested-murder-san-sai/

cn.png
-- Chiang City News 2015-12-04

Short fuses huh?

And boy so much fun kicking people, probably especially in the head. Suckers and low lifes, not only here in LOS.

Seems people all over the world seek fun out of kickking ass and leave people in hospital or even disabled.

I need to puke.

Edited by hugocnx

I'm sure it's crossed the minds of many expats that they would like to kick the living daylights out of some of the drunken Thai and farang lowlifes they've met here. It's often crossed my mind. I just haven't had the courage to follow through.

I'm sure it's crossed the minds of many expats that they would like to kick the living daylights out of some of the drunken Thai and farang lowlifes they've met here. It's often crossed my mind. I just haven't had the courage to follow through.

I know what you mean, but I have exercised restraint, not lacked courage. Why ruin your life over some annoying low-life?

That's because your not locked and loaded

Or maybe he has more than half a brain and doesn't want to spend the rest of his life in a Thai prison.

Or maybe he has more than half a brain and doesn't want to spend the rest of his life in a Thai prison.
That too