Gyms in Bangkok

svaldezi

I've only tried True Fitness a couple of times. While the Asok location is great, I wasn't impressed by the state and maintenance of their machines.

A high percentage of them of them appear to be broken at any given time.

Seems expensive for what you get. But then again there are even more expensive gyms in BKK.

Globalist,

DITTO! I agree with you 120%, as soon as my membership expires, I'm going to join WE Fitness! In fact, I might join WE Fitness before my True Fitness membership expires because I'm so fed up with the condition of the equipments and extremely loud music!

Edited by bkkbudddy

I was a member at Fitness First, Landmark Plaza. The location was very convenient for me and the place itself was very good. The only thing they didn't have was a swimming pool, but since we had one at the condominium I didn't mind. Quality was great. Money-wise I guess FF isn't exactly cheap... but I loved the place and spent 6 days per week there which justified the fee.

Fitness First has nice gyms but they sell too many memberships. I gave up on them - Mega Bangna was my local one but there was too much queuing for the equipment. The sales people are awful too - hard selling at its absolute worst.

The best gyms are the small ones, run by enthusiasts. Unfortunately, just like most other small businesses, the big franchises are killing them off.