TVF 2016 Calendar,Photographers?

shaggy1969

Hi the folks

The 2016 calendar competition is up and running (here)

Any photographers out there are very welcome to add their own images to the competition.

Even if you are not a photographer,please drop by for a look and hit the 'Like' button on any photos that catch your

eye.I am sure that all members who have posted a photo so far would greatly appreciate it!

The closing date for the calendar competition is December 24th.

Many thanks

Shaggy

Thanks Shaggy.

There are really some excellent shots. It was very hard not to "like" every one of them.

Cheers sipi,really appreciate that fella!

Am nothing to do with this competition really,just trying to help Tywais out a bit.

For the past five years,people have been chomping at the bit to post a pic in the calendar competition,but this year the numbers

have drastically dropped,and I am not sure why!

Thanks Shaggy.

There are really some excellent shots. It was very hard not to "like" every one of them.

Am nothing to do with this competition really,just trying to help Tywais out a bit.

For the past five years,people have been chomping at the bit to post a pic in the calendar competition,but this year the numbers

Now I feel guilty. I bought a new DSLR a few months back and haven't really tried it out yet.

Next year..

Thanks Shaggy.

Visas getting harder to get

Thanks Shaggy.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/860687-tv-is-becoming-almost-unusable/

• 2 weeks later...

So i was busy preparing to upload some pics, and I find the reply is locked.

What goes? You said deadline is 24 Dec and today is 23 Dec??

Richard

Apologies Richard

It came as a bit of a surprise to me also that the competition was closed earlier than expected.

I believe it was due to the lack of photographs over the past week or so.......You are more than welcome

to come and share your photograph in the main photography forum at anytime!

I closed it early as I have a heavy workload both on the forum, Admin end of year housekeeping, and off and this year's calendar is more complex then previous ones and need the extra time to finalize it. Also helping an NGO out with their annual calendar. And also, contributions slowed to a trickle so seemed the right time. I'm only just now putting the finishing touches on it and preparing for the upload. It is bigger than normal at 42MB due to different technique of overlaying multiple images.

Also can't figure out why the low turnout this year. Only around 60 contributions whereas a couple of years ago it was around 450.

Thanks to Shaggy for all his efforts to get the word out. Announcement even went out in the Newsletter several times.