Restaurant In Bkk Area And Thai Royal Kitchen

indieke

I was having a meal in an exclusive thai restaurant in St tropez. Royal thai kitchen, very good. The manager, a Belgian (those people got good taste! ), knew everything about Thailand and has been to places we would not know about. He could also speak fluently Thai.

He did not like Phuket so much, and did not like many so called good restaurants there. He talked about a fantastic adress in BKK

Restaurant Lim Nam at Baan Peuang, under the Taksim Bridge.

Should be very special, hudge, but with great food.

Does this ring a bell?

Other question, although he claimed, there was no good Thai restaurant with ROYAL THAI KITCHEN, does anybody knows a place that really has this quality?

Be aware, Royal kitchen is not only good cuisine! It is original, with plates you would not find somewhere else and is very refined. In fact until a certain time, this were only special platters made for the royal family.

Now don't say Baan rim Pa, because that is absolutely bul**shit. That is a luxury place for tourist, with so-so food, presented a snobish way.

No I wonder is such an exquise restaurant excist on Phuket. i found good Thai' restaurants, but nothing that is really that kind of food...