Looking to start a Heavy Metal band in Bangkok (Death/Thrash)

Exoox

I am a guitarist, looking to start a serious band in Bangkok. By serious... I mean weekly practice, recording and gigging.

I am looking for musicians to play with - I've got a style down: I write music, lyrics... Everything. That being said - I am still open to fusing styles with whomever I may meet here.

I am looking to start a metal band - I am not quite sure how to categorize the genre, but that doesn't really matter... Heavy, aggressive, and dark are the best ways to describe it. A little death metal, a little black, a little hardcore, a little thrash... Whatever you want to call it!

If you have a big ego, can't split the costs of regular jam sessions, or aren't in a stable position in Thailand - please look elsewhere. I don't want to deal with flakes.

I am NOT LOOKING for a guitarist. If you are a bassist, drummer or vocalist (or know anyone who is) - send me a message! Also, PLEASE send any clips/recordings of your past work if you have any... If not, it would be appreciated if you just made a sample clip.

Talk soon!