Where to buy music CD's?

bkkmick

Hi

My 12yo is in a bit of a 'retro' frame of mind. She doesn't want to download music from torrents because the bands she likes won't get any money for that.

Anyway, she would like me to buy her some CD's for Christmas but I don't know where to buy her type of music.

The bands she likes include: Asking Alexandria (I'll get the concert tickets next week), Slipknot, Panic! at the disco, Sleeping with sirens, Pierce the veil, Halsey and Muse (this is the Christmas music list she gave to me).

Any ideas where I can buy some or all of those?

Cheers

Mick

Tell her they already have more money then she will ever have.

Slip-snot are worth 55 million with what they declare so why should she worry?

21st century dog eat dog, don't waste your money, just educate her, get her to listen to Buddy Holly or The Beatles, she will convert

I have been using CD Universe based in the US ever since Tower Records went down the drain and they still have a good range if local shops in Bangkok don't stock that you have on your Christmas list . They are pretty fast in delivery but it is coming up to Christmas too.

Hey there!

Dasa books cafe (right before Soi 28 on Sukhimvit road, right next to the Phrom Phong BTS) just started selling used CDs. You can easily find a map by searching "Dasa Books Cafe" on google. Best of luck to you and your kid!