Video shows Woman jumping from South Pattaya Condominium

snoop1130

Video shows Woman jumping from South Pattaya Condominium
Pattaya One

cliff-3.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA -- A 25-year-old woman is currently in a serious condition in Hospital after she jumped from a 7th floor window of an apartment occupied by a Scottish man.

Police and rescue workers were called to The Cliff Condominium in Soi Kasetsin 2 off the Pratamnuk Road just before 7am and met with Mr. John Rugg aged 30, who was clearly distraught after seeing his partner jump from the window.

The incident was caught on video shot by a Security Guard working at a Condominium located opposite The Cliff who called the Police as soon as he heard a foreign man, presumably Mr. Rugg, shout out for help, and seconds later the Guard spotted the woman at the window ledge. She then appeared to jump unaided and was rushed to Hospital where her condition is thought to be extremely serious.

Police are now speaking with Mr. Rugg so they can ascertain the reasons behind the woman deciding to jump from the 7th floor window.

Watch the video here: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219694/video-shows-woman-jumping-from-south-pattaya-condominium/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-12-11

Another Thai young lady is influenced watching too many Thai TV soap-operas and decides to end her life dramatically. Thai TV dramas need to start portraying Thai women playing the role of being strong and flipping off the X-lover instead of always creating the impression that an end of a relationship is the end of the world. (I hope the life of this lady has a positive turn around.)

Having actually seen the results of what happens to a "jumper" from a 13th floor with my own eyes (nothing like the movies by the way) and having read countless reports on them here in Pattaya / Jomtien, this woman was actually above the usual height that results in death.

People who fall have no control coming down and can land lets say akwardly and from lower heights can die from major head trauma.

Jumpers tend to come down feet first with traumatic damage to legs spine etc but at lower heights the brain I guess makes it through and survive.

I did not read the whole story she may have landed on soft ground ?

Sadly, in this case she may survive but I have grave doubts about her brain/body functions.

As usual on TV there will be loads of conjecture and blaming.....but at the end of the day. Who knows what goes on in other heads ?

Probably mentally unbalanced to begin with...weird how some guys can't seem to spot them beforehand. And yeah, the seventh floor is a bit iffy...should be at leat ten or higher to guarantee the desired result. She may now just be a quadrapalegic the rest of her life.

the police guy points to a spot on the ground at pool level.

the pool at the cliff is on the 2nd foor, so that makes a 5 story fall.

Ohhh true love no matter how idiotic it may be, and of course distressed boyfriend was lacking any and all brain cells to at least put a shirt on himself

By the looks, it would have been a wife beater shirt anyway, what is even worse than no shirt at all... Perhaps he knew that :)

Probably mentally unbalanced to begin with...weird how some guys can't seem to spot them beforehand. And yeah, the seventh floor is a bit iffy...should be at leat ten or higher to guarantee the desired result. She may now just be a quadrapalegic the rest of her life.

You're pretty clueless about mental health. Stress causing anxiety and depression can come on slowly caused by relationship troubles. She may have been perfectly OK when they met. Her partner may have mental conditions, which caused her to flip.

Also, being Thai, communication may have been very difficult and added to the stress of her relationship. Most guys find it's hard enough to get along with women in their own country, let alone with a women from a totally different language and culture, and in most cases uneducated. Most guys are seeking companionship here because they failed back at home.

Edited by tropo

You're pretty clueless about mental health. Stress causing anxiety and depression can come on slowly caused by relationship troubles. She may have been perfectly OK when they met. Her partner may have mental conditions, which caused her to flip.

Also, being Thai, communication may have been very difficult and added to the stress of her relationship. Most guys find it's hard enough to get along with women in their own country, let alone with a women from a totally different language and culture, and in most cases uneducated. Most guys are seeking companionship here because they failed back at home.

Do you hold medical degree to make your assertions? or may be have become an expert on how Thai think?whistling.gif

Some hurt themselves to get the attention

Some hurt themselves to get pity

Some are just plain stupid to understand or consider the consequences

Some want to test the waters, hoping to be stopped.

i have had the pleasure of being with 2 idiots like that.

One threw her self in front of a slow moving car because i broke up with her, her motivation was get pity and for me to take her back.

Second one, decided to jump from 26th floor of my condo, because i told her i did not want her anymore. Apparently her wanting to jump and kill herself, were my words which triggered some memory of her father not wanting her.

Everything was in slow motion,i am assuming to get me to stop her, which i did, but still did not want to be with her, so to achieve her goal, she decided to cut her wrists.

Sadly for her, this also failed and after fixing up her wrists, she was on her way and banned from returning.

Strangely enough, on both occasions 2 days later, both of them had no "mental issues" to stroll the streets looking for the next idiot, naturally all heart broken

And for your last assertions why most guys are here, is it safe to assume this is the reason why you are here? because you failed back home?

For the life of me, can not figure out, how and when you became an expert on what most guys found back home and why most were hererolleyes.gif

Having actually seen the results of what happens to a "jumper" from a 13th floor with my own eyes (nothing like the movies by the way) and having read countless reports on them here in Pattaya / Jomtien, this woman was actually above the usual height that results in death.

People who fall have no control coming down and can land lets say akwardly and from lower heights can die from major head trauma.

Jumpers tend to come down feet first with traumatic damage to legs spine etc but at lower heights the brain I guess makes it through and survive.

I did not read the whole story she may have landed on soft ground ?

Sadly, in this case she may survive but I have grave doubts about her brain/body functions.

As usual on TV there will be loads of conjecture and blaming.....but at the end of the day. Who knows what goes on in other heads ?

I think any one would be lucky to survive a fall from the 3rd floor (or the 2nd if you do not count the ground floor), locking at the guy at the head of the stretcher... his face says it all, she is in a bad way.

Edited by Basil B

Do you hold medical degree to make your assertions? or may be have become an expert on how Thai think?whistling.gif

Some hurt themselves to get the attention

Some hurt themselves to get pity

Some are just plain stupid to understand or consider the consequences

Some want to test the waters, hoping to be stopped.

i have had the pleasure of being with 2 idiots like that.

One threw her self in front of a slow moving car because i broke up with her, her motivation was get pity and for me to take her back.

Second one, decided to jump from 26th floor of my condo, because i told her i did not want her anymore. Apparently her wanting to jump and kill herself, were my words which triggered some memory of her father not wanting her.

Everything was in slow motion,i am assuming to get me to stop her, which i did, but still did not want to be with her, so to achieve her goal, she decided to cut her wrists.

Sadly for her, this also failed and after fixing up her wrists, she was on her way and banned from returning.

Strangely enough, on both occasions 2 days later, both of them had no "mental issues" to stroll the streets looking for the next idiot, naturally all heart broken

And for your last assertions why most guys are here, is it safe to assume this is the reason why you are here? because you failed back home?

For the life of me, can not figure out, how and when you became an expert on what most guys found back home and why most were hererolleyes.gif

Obviously you're not too good and picking them, so maybe Omg was spot on the money as far as you are concerned. i.e. "weird how some guys can't seem to spot them beforehand".

The guys Condo was on the 7th floor, what do you want her to do. go and ask someone on the 10th floor if she can jump from their Condo instead to "guarantee the desired results" ?

Ohhh true love no matter how idiotic it may be, and of course distressed boyfriend was lacking any and all brain cells to at least put a shirt on himself

Oh yes, you're distraught, but ought to have put on a shirt--long-sleeved, with pleated trousers and smart shoes no doubt.