Est Cola everywhere

drronnie

"Est Cola" ... is that the cola with detergent taste?

They are leveraging their distribution channel to force everyone to sell this sh*t.

Good news is that it taste so bad that I started drinking more water instead.

If you don't eat sugar and never coke or similar and than drink a pepsi or coca cola it taste like thinner with sugar.

I don't even want to know how Est Cola taste....

Since it is a Thai brand what would you expect, keep the farang products at bay

I guess one of the heavyweights here is filling and distributing it. Could be wrong but I guess it is here more Chinese than Farang.

They were Pepsi's long-term partner in Thialand (20 years+ ?)

Then they ditched them about 3 years and released EST Cola.

Exact Same Thing.

It's Thai business DNA.

Now they have a range of pink and orange drinks that you could use to land a plane if you stood outside waving them.

coffee1.gif

They are leveraging their distribution channel to force everyone to sell this sh*t.

If you don't eat sugar and never coke or similar and than drink a pepsi or coca cola it taste like thinner with sugar.

Exactly!

There's nothing better than water ...

Call me a pervert, I actually like it smile.png

You, you, pervert you.

That EST is the kind of stuff they used to sell in UK supermarkets for about half the price of the real thing, often called the poor man`s cola. It was the drink that no one would buy if having a party or having guests around for dinner, otherwise the hosts would be considered as cheapskates.

Due to clever marketing they have tried to make this cheapo splodge seem more upmarket when in fact still tastes like nat`s urine and is the same crap served up under a different brand name.

same with extra thinner + more sugar + bleach a drop of turps and some meths............... well to me anyway

For me coca-cola is still the no.1 and I prefer from the glass bottle rather than the plastic or can. If I go to a ma and pa's shop and there is no coca-cola, if would rather by the big cola than Pepsi or EST. It tastes a little bit like the "Happy shopper" coke back in the UK. I wished they sold "Dandelion and Burdock", I have not drank that in a long time.

Coca & pepsi are US brands , so profits go to US companies & US government . Ingredients in it cause cancer , and the sugar is bad for you. In rare occasions that I have a craving for cola , EST will do just fine and it is Thai. Not much cheaper than CC or pepsi though. The supermarket brands back home , are much cheaper and just as good.

EST Sugar Free is nice, me a Pepsi Max drinker, but Pepsi has got a strange taste sometimes + not easy to find, bit of a hit and miss if there is any on the shelves.. when I buy normally buy 5 + 12 bottle packs at a time, not good if all 144 1.45 lt bottles have the funny taste

EST, also bit of a hit and miss if there is any on the shelves. non last week on shelves but asked, and the boy found 5 packs at the back in the store room [but no Pepsi Max]

as for 7/11 will pass....... Pepsi Max @ 27 baht or supermarkets @ 22 baht.......... likewise with EST 7/11 charge 20 baht, supermarkets 2 for 30 baht.

Edited by ignis