90 day report online here in Samui

As per your PM, I will try to find out tomorrow.... and let you know....

I have not tried, seems I remember reading it can only be done with Internet Explorer?????

Word this evening is that the new Immigration office is still due to open January 4th.... but will confirm on the other thread !

Mine is "pending' since 8 december !

So i have make another one yesterday qhich is also "pending"....

I spoke to the "head cheese"himself, and have PM'd you.... He gave me the impression it takes about 20 days... but seemed to want a bit more info, as per PM I sent you ...

Judging by the "shop" construction our side the main building, it will not be open January 4.... he blamed the rain! laugh.png

So, just to let you know... None of my 2 applications have been approoved, so i have been to Samui Immigration this morning.
When i ask the lady why my application not approved, she says, "Sorry, the system is not really good, we will improve soon"...

That's it.
By the way, a lot of people this morning, really a lot, queue going in the street. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I did the first few trials for a new report today, after entering the CAPTCHA code I always got this pop-up message:

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

I used IE11 with pop-up blocker turned off. On 10th October 2015 it worked...

Did anyone here succeed recently?

Edited by Aeiou7

I did the first few trials for a new report today, after entering the CAPTCHA code I always got this pop-up message:

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

I used IE11 with pop-up blocker turned off. On 10th October 2015 it worked...

Did anyone here succeed recently?

Apparently not! ..... Computer no work!!!!

It should be up, come April now,...... facepalm.gif

I hear that is the new opening date for the Maenam Immigration should be April 20______?...

I won a ten baht bet on that .....it would not be open January 4 th ! .....party time! laugh.png

• 9 months later...

Just a bump.

Anyone had any luck with doing their 90 day report online?  Has anything changed since the new office opened.  It would be nice to be able to do the report without getting on a ferry.