How Not To Outthink A Thai Girl.....

thai_pitbull

Well has any of you out there going thro the same situaion has me?!.......

I realy thought this place is truly paradise.

Life was never better until she started talking about babys. :o:D

So I sat down one day and scratched my head until I came up with a master plan.

So we both sat down together and started to have a right good chat on the subject.

I thought I had convinced her it would be best if we bought a house first and had a good lump in the bank for the kids schooling befor we whent down that road.

At the time she seemed to agree with me.

I also said I wonted a kid with her but at the stage where we can provide a perfect start for the baby.

Hey Thai_pitbull, your post is a bit ambiguous, do you really want a baby, just going along with it to keep her happy or unsure?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah..if you dont want kids then tell her that....dont say maybe later....to her tomorrow is later.

If you want kids with her then dont complain if she starts trying now....she knows her own body..it could be that she is one who knows it is hard for her to become preggers...if she was one of the girls who fall preggers at the drop of the hat then the situation is different.

your problem is you skirted the conversation without really resolving it...I suggest you sit down and talk to her, explain again how you feel and listen to how she feels....then reach a compromise....

Well has any of you out there going thro the same situaion has me?!.......

I have been with the same women for over a year now.

She let me go out with my mates has much has I wonted.

Never quizzed me about other women.

I realy thought this place is truly paradise.

Life was never better until she started talking about babys. :o:D

So I sat down one day and scratched my head until I came up with a master plan.

So we both sat down together and started to have a right good chat on the subject.

I thought I had convinced her it would be best if we bought a house first and had a good lump in the bank for the kids schooling befor we whent down that road.

At the time she seemed to agree with me.

I also said I wonted a kid with her but at the stage where we can provide a perfect start for the baby.

Any way I started counting her birth control pills each morning when she was not around just to be on the safe side.

Well wait for it.

yes I got caught with them red handed.

It did not bother me at first because the right number of tablets were gone.

Only not down her throat but down the toilet.

The biggest thing Pi##ing me off is that she keeps flushing the toilet and laugthing at me.

I thought i was the smart one :D:D:D:D:D

Has any one managed to pull the wool over a thai girls eyes?

Or can they just see right throw us?.

Truely gutted. :D

Not too sure it is a Thai girl thing only.

Could it be a girl thing? :D

maybe... maybe.... maybe..

Oh! I dunno.

Sort it out.

Tell her you've a genetical disease that will cause your kids to be born weird, until you are a certain age at which point they'll likely be born perfect...

Why leave the decision to your girlfriend.

I’ve heard there’s a male contraceptive now.

It's a large Pill.

You put it in your shoe.

It makes you limp.

Patrick

:o

I love a good double entendre :D

Edited by Thaddeus

Well, maybe OP can think about vasectomy? :D this can CURE all the possible trouble... :o

Why do you always rely on woman taking the pills? it can cause discomfort and it may be hard to conceive when times you want to have a baby.

Just my 2baht worth...

On the flip side how is the girl supposed to respect or TRUST him after catching him RED HANDED? :D

Why do you always rely on woman taking the pills?

My girlfriend never liked the Pill - she complained they kept falling out.

Patrick

I was going to write something witty but I can't beat this.

Thanks for the laugh of the day :o

Well, maybe OP can think about vasectomy? :D this can CURE all the possible trouble... :o

Why do you always rely on woman taking the pills? it can cause discomfort and it may be hard to conceive when times you want to have a baby.

Just my 2baht worth...

On the flip side how is the girl supposed to respect or TRUST him after catching him RED HANDED? :D

:D I can only say.... well, he is not smart enough and he's been having a bad luck! :D

Yeah..if you dont want kids then tell her that....dont say maybe later....to her tomorrow is later.

If you want kids with her then dont complain if she starts trying now....she knows her own body..it could be that she is one who knows it is hard for her to become preggers...if she was one of the girls who fall preggers at the drop of the hat then the situation is different.

your problem is you skirted the conversation without really resolving it...I suggest you sit down and talk to her, explain again how you feel and listen to how she feels....then reach a compromise....

:o

look, i see khall readin gthis right now, so I must add to the above post, "How's any Girl supposed to respect or trust any bloke.

Indeed.... and when you pull up at her apartment, the doors fall off the car and confetti spouts from the exhaust, that can be a bit of a downer :o:D

Got to say mate your missus doesn't sound like the most moral person in the world.

Sounds like she is upto the old baby shackles trick.

However mate I am sure as well that you are not the only poster on here who has been trapped by a pussy followed by a baby.

You will get lots of snide comments from other members though who think that they are better than you because either they have been caught out and are laughing at you or they know somebody else who has.

######em mate they won't help you. Take care of yourself.

On the flip side how is the girl supposed to respect or TRUST him after catching him RED HANDED? :o

I agree with that. Either you two have an agreement and you trust her to stick to it, or you don't have an agreement and you sit down with her and talk more. But to check her pills behind her back shows disrespect and lack of trust. Not a good sign for a healthy relationship.

I guess some women just want to get pregnant. Sadly, pregnancy is sometimes a way of keeping a guy, and insuring marriage. Even if not, possibly a farang is more financially capable of paying child support? Maybe even enough to support the woman and child until the child turns 18? If pregnancy means either a) getting a relatively wealthy hubby, or :o getting an income for 18 years, and c) getting to have a half western child, then perhaps getting pregnant is a tempting thing for some.

If you've never seen her actually flush them down the toilet and she just tells you, that is her basically telling you that she wants kids, isn't it? And if, I am to assume correctly, that you may not have finished having fun and are not ready to settle down, I could only advise caution.

Any woman who thinks having a baby is a means to keeping a man, Farang or Thai, has got to be totally & absolutely STUPID. Farang can just split back to his country & good luck she will get money from him, unless she has money to hire an international lawyer. Thai men don't pay anyway. I have an friend who, was a mia noi for a Thai man and now has 2 babies from him. He pays 2000 bht per month to her (If she is to be believed). I was not clear on how she managed to make this mistaked twice in a 2.5 year time frame. She is 21.

This is how I see it from a rural Thai village:

Having children is a social security thing. In the area where I live, there are no homes for old people and the children take care of their elderly. More children - better care in your old age. It makes sense in a society where the elderly don't have the luxury of pensions from the government or had the financial means to invest for the future. I see it as natural that a young girl would want children. It is her way of providing for the future. And if she can have a child from a farang who may even support her and her child, so much the better. I may be cold hearted about this but in some of these cases, I won't be surprised if the lady only uses a farang simply to provide for her old age and love for the man has nothing to do with it. She will love her child and give him/her the best upbringing she can because this is her investment for the future.

Am I right?

I've been in the same situation more than once.

As I've already lived through a shotgun marriage and the inevitable painful divorce, I'm clear that a child is not a strong enough bond for a real marriage that a child really needs. A child doesn't make parents. And my needs are now number one. Giving only feels good when we are giving towards what we truly want to give towards - even generosity starts with what we want and need.

So my realities are cold and harsh. If the woman gets pregnant without my consent, I will leave the country, without providing child support. More than once the woman thought this was a bluff. On realizing that it is real and facing the import of being a single mom, she will then alter her plans for a love child.

In Indonesia there is a very effective "Jamu" that will promote menstruation even in the early stages of pregnancy. Thailand has such abortifactants available as well.

Edited by jamman

As I've already lived through a shotgun marriage/divorce, I'm clear that a child is not a strong enough bond for a real marriage that a child really needs. And my needs are now number one.

So my realities are cold and harsh. If the woman gets pregnant without my consent, I will leave the country, without providing child support. More than once the woman thought this was a bluff. On realizing that it is real and facing the import of being a single mom, she will then alter her plans for a love child.

In Indonesia there is a very effective "Jamu" that will promote menstruation even in the early stages of pregnancy. Thailand has such abortifactants available as well.

Thats discusting, so you just abandon your child?

Thats lower then low, how do you sleep at night :o Also how do you know for sure the woman did it on purpuse and wasnt an accident? unbelievable

As I've already lived through a shotgun marriage/divorce, I'm clear that a child is not a strong enough bond for a real marriage that a child really needs. And my needs are now number one.

Thats discusting, so you just abandon your child?

Thats lower then low, how do you sleep at night :o Also how do you know for sure the woman did it on purpuse and wasnt an accident? unbelievable

This will be my last post to you Donz. I had already blocked you, as in my previous discussions with you I came under the impression that you are itching for a fight, and enjoy deliberately mis-representing my position, such that meaningful conversation is impossible.

You've again chosen to see the worst, and only the worst, in what I say. It must give you some sort of pleasure.

I assume that your question "how do you know for sure the woman did it on purpuse and wasnt an accident?" is rethorical. You don't want an answer to it, and if I have one, you will just run around and look for another angle to attack me from. I assume this is not a real question, but just an angle for attack.

I assume the same for "so you just abandon your child?". If I have a morally acceptable answer, this will not assuage and make us speak at each other as friends on the same path of life, but only have you run around looking for a new angle of attack.

I have yet to have a dialogue with you that I would want to repeat.

I will not read any more of your posts.

Well thats your choice, Im sure im not the only one who thinks if your gf gets pregnant without your consent, leaving the country and not supporting your own child is not the right thing to do. Yes me and you have many different views on alot of things.

I'm with Jamman on this.

I don't want kids under any circumstances and I won't tolerate the wife getting pregnant.

I also, told her that if she gets pregnant, I'll leave.

The decision is now hers. Kid = no husband, no money. No kid = husband and good life.

It would be irrisponsible of her to get pregnant knowing what would happen. If she doesn't like it, she can always leave and find someone else.

I won't tolerate her <removed> my life up. She has a choice.

Edited by Sir Burr

What a shitty thing to say .. and then to attack Donz?

Quite Frankly the two of you are LOSERS... what nerve!

If a woman gets pregnant after I have told her not to then I will dump her and the kid! And then leave the country?

What a man I am.. I am man enough to screw her for my personal enjoyment but not man enough to bear any responsibilities. HMMMM...

If you are not sure about the pill then why don't you use a freaking condom? Ohh I am sorry why should your comfort be affected.

Why don't you get sterilised or get what ever needs to be sniped sniped! That way you will always be 150% sure that she will NEVER become pregnant. Ohh but once again, why take from your alleged "Manhood".

LOSERS? Or on second thoughts, maybe it is a reflection on how you were raised.

Could it be that you the results of un-wanted pregnancies?