Exhibitionist model who posed naked in public to turn herself in

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not an expert but I think this are naturally large breasts.

They are quite big, even better in high res photowink.png

Where's the duck gone, metisdead?

On the photo where she rises her arms the breasts lift and stretch over the full hight, while most implants remain in the same shape like half balls.

Absolutely gorgeous classic face Thai beauty, wish I had her on my calendar. TV members should consider crowdfunding to support her.

I am her fan, Thailand should be proud of her instead of that bs reaction.

I think this is great advertising for Thailand's heritage ornamental jewelry/costumes.

As usual, bad copies of the original Khmer stuff.

As usual, bad copies of the original Khmer Hindu stuff.

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=Hindu+dancers+apsaras&espv=2&biw=1024&bih=653&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjO4fSclfzJAhWOwI4KHaYYA0YQ_AUIBigB

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Personally, I feel very offended by the blatant racial and religious prejudice from the latest "black" group, that says it is fighting for the lives of, oh well, "the negroid race" threatened by, yes, whites.

Isn't that the de derogatory use of a word to indicate Caucasians?

Having lived with Surinam (black) people for 10+ years, I found they are very racist, all of them.

1 hour ago, hansnl said:

Personally, I feel very offended by the blatant racial and religious prejudice from the latest "black" group, that says it is fighting for the lives of, oh well, "the negroid race" threatened by, yes, whites.

Isn't that the de derogatory use of a word to indicate Caucasians?

Having lived with Surinam (black) people for 10+ years, I found they are very racist, all of them.

Are you sure that you are on the right thread here mate?

On December 25, 2558 BE at 5:54 PM, ClutchClark said:

A happy ending.

She has received a tremendous amount of positive publicity for only the price of a 500 Bt fine.

But what is this talk about her possibly being a ladyboy? There were many guys on TVF with their tongues hanging out for more photos. Is it possible she is a LB?

<deleted>....  Your comment just made me damn near swallow my tongue!

On 12/25/2015 at 5:54 PM, ClutchClark said:

A happy ending.

She has received a tremendous amount of positive publicity for only the price of a 500 Bt fine.

But what is this talk about her possibly being a ladyboy? There were many guys on TVF with their tongues hanging out for more photos. Is it possible she is a LB?

anything is possible here in LOS

• 3 weeks later...

Keep in mind people.  Hate to be the kill joy.  But public nudity unless it is in a nudist camp or beach is illegal.  The body is beautiful and exciting.  But there are still rules and some countries are more strict than others.  And Thailand has conservative aspects. 

And most public schools don't have an education system which familiarizes citizens with the law. 

On 25/12/2015 at 7:51 PM, ratcatcher said:

Actually, they are coconuts. Hard to believe eh? Even coconuts have milk.smile.png

Edited to explain, that this is the sort of ambassador TAT needs to employ to attract even more tourists who want to come here for the culture and the not the booze, bars and babes. .

No milk coming out of those coconuts. That's a man. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/25/2015 at 6:21 PM, kmj said:

Well we wouldn't want Thailand reputation tainted by some nudity would we... god damp hypocrites

I gather it is not really that long ago women in Thailand walked around topless.

She was just adhering to the wish to wear more Thai cultural clothing.