Help Me To Buy Some Puppy

Hi friends,

I live in Vietnam. And Now I would like to find some kind of dog as: French mastiff, Brazillian mastiff, Italy mastiff, Canalia, pitbull.

Could you help us to find them.

Because some of our Vietnamese friends want to built their kennel as their favor kind of dog.

Thanks in advance.

Le Hoai Nam

Are these puppies to put on the menu or as companions?

I don't know why you said that. I will pay so much money to get them just have menu?

Never mind udon, he is just trying to be funny :o

If you search the pets forum you will find several threads discussing where to find breeders. Are you in Thailand? If not, can you read Thai or do you know someone who can? I know of a website that has dogs but it is all in Thai. It is thaisecondhand.com and there is a specific section listing dogs.

• 1 year later...
Hi friends,

I live in Vietnam. And Now I would like to find some kind of dog as: French mastiff, Brazillian mastiff, Italy mastiff, Canalia, pitbull.

Could you help us to find them.

Because some of our Vietnamese friends want to built their kennel as their favor kind of dog.

Thanks in advance.

Le Hoai Nam

Hi,

Odd that all of the dogs you have named are often used as fighting dogs.

One questions where these amimals might end up, sorry but there are way too may people breeding dogs who seem to see them as nothing but a commodity and whos only concern is the asking price.

Sorry but I dont think genuine dog lovers would be willing to assist anyone seeking to open a kennel of the type you discribe.

roy gsd

Edited by roygsd