Cheap Place To Stay Pattaya

fanciman

The sticky for Pattaya hotels doesn't have hotels that are very cheap.

Does somebody know a good, cheap place to stay? 350 baht / day is the best I have seen, but there is no cable TV or Internet.

I would be very grateful if somebody could suggest somewhere decent. Perhaps with a good monthly rate...

Does somebody know a good, cheap place to stay? 350 baht / day is the best I have seen, but there is no cable TV or Internet.

I would be very grateful if somebody could suggest somewhere decent. Perhaps with a good monthly rate...

You can get a lawn chair on the beach for 50 baht a day. Sorry no internet or cable but it has a great view. And you can go swimming for free so you wont need to pay for gym. :o

There are loads of cheap places to be had 'fanciman', as long as you don't mind a ten minute walk to Beach Road.

For example until the end of October you can stay at the Siam Sawadee Hotel on Soi Bukhaew for 9,000 baht per month with all the mod cons. Or you could stay above the Rich Bar which is opposite for 350 baht per night (air-con, fridge and cable TV).

Take a walk down Soi Bukhaew and you will see loads of places from 250 baht upwards, check them out and look first, there are some bargains to be had.

If you want a place more central, there are lots of places on Second Road, although not as good as (the bit further away): Soi Bukhaew.

If you want to be dead centre, in all the action: try N&J Inn on Soi 8. Rooms 400 per night or get a big reduction for a monthly up-front rate. This place is noisy but right in the middle of Pattaya nightlife.

The choice is yours, good luck.

Cockwell Inn in Soi Pattayaland 1 (where all the boys a gogos and boyztown entrance is). 400b/night, special monthy rates. Quite ok if you don't mind the view from the windows (thai boys in white hotpants running outside touting customers). Cockwell is a straight bar with some nice ladies. Rooms are relatively quiet and it's great if you fancy company for the night as most of the ladies live there as well next door.

:o

Do you need a tv & Internet? If you do then need more $$$ I know places for starting at 5000 baht a month but they only have a bed , Fan, thai toilet, lets say you get 400 a night x 30 = 12000 baht you talk with a girl or local and they will point you in the right dirrection, 1/2 mileor more from the tourest area and you tell then 10000 - 12000 a month , you can look at lots of places before commiting and spend half a day and decide but with Internet its almost impossible, good hunting and its worth a few more $$$ for the extras and if you stay a whole month you will get a discount.

The Lion King in Soi 6 Beach Road. Room starts at 350, just 100 M from the Beach, in the middle of the Action and they have Wifi. I don't know about TV, but you could just watch the outside Action in Soi 6? :o Much nicer than Pattaya People TV.

• 3 years later...

I stay at the Canterbury Tales Cafe in soi Chaiyapoon just off soi Bauokow so not too noisy and I know they do rooms for about 9000 per month, they have a couple of small rooms for 6,500 per month and all rooms have A/C, TV, DVD player, free wifi, cable TV, dining table & chairs, electric safe in the room, en-suite, balcony etc etc.

Google the website as they have pics and details there.