Phuket Police seize 11 kilos of brick weed, other items from 22-year-old pot dealer

webfact

Lock up and throw away the key ..

WHY ?

EASY - He is a drug dealer, and a criminal here in Thailand.

ITS NO GREAT DEAL ,they used to give weed away in thailand in bars and the best hotels in the 70s ,seems the place gone to pot ,now if you got lot money kill policeman and you walk free ,this guy just little dealer ,what about the people with the farm ,there fine i am sure ,people been smoking weed for 1000 years ,maybe if it was given away the world would not be such a bad place ,ref the wars that are going on ,will not talk about climate change

Coming soon to a reggae bar near you...........

Thats who sold him the sh1t, seems like he wasn't moving enough product - better to bust him as a reminder of who's boss in Phuket - Sian undercover drug enforcement officer (small world). Amazing he had no Ya-Ba or coke on him too. The Panadeine forte is legal (2x codien pills): He appears very concerned

Today in the morning, TV people condoning drinking and driving and this afternoon (same day) people condoning drug use....man o man I sure hope 2016 will be a better year.

I thought illegal activities (to include support) was against the rulezzzzz

We make our own rules.

Really? You are sad...

Really ? it's still illegal in Thailand last time I checked and 11 kilos is a large amount.

11 kilo's is NOT a large amount - someone has to distribute the crop! It is, however, a large amount to be cought with in this country.

WHY ?

EASY - He is a drug dealer, and a criminal here in Thailand.

Why? Why? Did I miss something? I thought he was arrested because he was selling a low grade, improperly cured, bricked marijuana. Instead of locking him up and throwing away the key, the punishment should be more fitting the crime. He should be forced to write 20 times "I am a naughty boy, I promise I will never sell any low grade, improperly cured, bricked marijuana anymore." and not allowed a bong till he finished writing. Imagine the harm he could cause the Thai tourist industry if the word ever got out. whistling.gif

The unnamed informant who had contacted the suspect, would never have reported him to police had he sold better quality weed.

Edited by aussiebrian

The stupidity of this remark is priceless;

GROW UP

Your comment goes back to the pre Heroin debate era, get educated & stop wasting bits on ThaiVisa's server.

You can have your opinion ... I can have my opinion ... have a nice day ..

The stupidity of this remark is priceless;

GROW UP

Your comment goes back to the pre Heroin debate era, get educated & stop wasting bits on ThaiVisa's server.

You can have your opinion ... I can have my opinion ... have a nice day .

cheesy.gif

They will throw the book at him, Thailand should change their stance on weed maybe it would reduce violence

Unlikely while the low levels coppers can still make coin off minor busts, and obtain tea money for limited efforts + showing enormous faces. Simply doesn't make sense to shut down a lucrative little policing industry - Siam has been rolled back 30 years after the Junta's efforts, so no chance of any recreational drug logic any time soon. This guy won't see court, the list for Ya-Ba issues is very 'depressing' annoyed.gif