Business support for EU falls, British survey says

webfact

Business Support for EU Falls, British Survey Says
BY JACOB MASLOW

British-Exit-from-Eurozone-702x336.jpg

LONDON: -- An in-out referendum regarding Britain’s place in the EU is due to be held by the end of 2017.

A new survey, conducted by Deloitte, claims that business support for staying in the EU has fallen from 74% to 62% in recent times, a significant drop.

EU sentiment could be souring as the FTSE closed out 2015 down 4.93% in 2015, despite the fact that some research suggests that £236bn in exports would be at risk if Britain decided to pull the plug and go it alone.

Full story: http://www.streetwisejournal.com/business-support-for-eu-falls-british-survey-says/

swlogo.jpg
-- StreetWiseJournal 2016-01-04

Unless they have self interest like British politicians why would any British person wish to continue to be ruled by a foreign power without their consent?

The European Union is a tyranny that needs destroying.

post-7723-0-06966800-1451918098_thumb.jp

Edited by buddy

I do not know one person who wants to stay in ,my brother owns a company that trades in Europe and worldwide ,no one asked him ,he wants out

Hi, my name is Geordie, I come from Newcastle, whilst I live in Thailand, I am still a major shareholder (85%) in my company in the UK, the west end of Newcastle to be exact. Employing 273 people, and we want to stay in the EU, where our major revenue is from.

So now you "know" someone.

Edited by BigBadGeordie

I do not know one person who wants to stay in ,my brother owns a company that trades in Europe and worldwide ,no one asked him ,he wants out

Hi, my name is Geordie, I come from Newcastle, whilst I live in Thailand, I am still a major shareholder (85%) in my company in the UK, the west end of Newcastle to be exact. Employing 273 people, and we want to stay in the EU, where our major revenue is from.

Maybe if you compare the benefits against the disadvantages of being part of this undemocratic organisation you will change your mind.

You say you are a major shareholder in your company. Check When was the last time your company accounts were signed off. Then compare this with the knowledge that the EU have failed to present audited accounts for 20years. Could your company get away with that?

Maybe if you compare the benefits against the disadvantages of being part of this undemocratic organisation you will change your mind.

You say you are a major shareholder in your company. Check When was the last time your company accounts were signed off. Then compare this with the knowledge that the EU have failed to present audited accounts for 20years. Could your company get away with that?

The original idea of the EU was sound, as was the free market concept. It's been twisted and distorted by politicians and bureaucrats to suit their own agendas. To create a federal super state where they can have power and as little accountability as possible. Weakening cultures, sovereign state powers, whilst imposing more and more bureaucracy and rules his how they hope to achieve their aims. Diluting the cultural heritage of EU member states is important so allowing a strong non EU culture such as alarm and non European people to immigrate en mass also fits their agenda.

However, Geordie has a point. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. We must, along with the Poles, Danes, Baltic States and any others with the balls, try and change things and fight the federalists. Merkel, the former Communist DDR Youth Leader and Stassi secret police spy is a formidable foe, and now has the puppet Juncke in place to support her. Won't be an easy fight, the spineless French won't help unless Le Penn gets a go. But at least we should try.

The alternative is a Federal EU monster state, run like the old Warsaw pact with Mutti Merkel calling the shots.

Sorry i do not "know" you, you are just a poster on here,I was talking about people in real life that I know, you could be Angela Merkel .

The EU, corrupt to the core.

post-7723-0-44517800-1451999350_thumb.jp

It's too bad that the EU wasn't limited to a free trade agreement.

If i remember rightly thats what it was for originally. Not a Communist organisation. Britain fought two world wars for freedom,

and lost most of the colonies soon after.

Let Britain be out of the EU and they can trade outside Europe.

England in fact has really nothing except the London Stock Exchange and on every corner a memorial on which village in the 6 years Nazi Germany dropped of a bomb and killed a few goats.

A great Empire that it was 100 years ago has turned to really nothing. No industry at all.