Australian expat found dead in Phuket home

webfact

We found no signs of a struggle on the body or any indication that the house had been ransacked. We believe that he slipped and hit his head.

So if he slipped and hit his head wouldn't there be a inflamed area or red bump or marked ?

where was his thai gf ? and his mobile ?

I stopped counting these slipped, fell, heart attack, accidental, digested myth stories months ago ............ coffee1.gif

I agree every day its a foreigner getting murdered. I stopped believing the slip and falls and leapers

suicides

all that garbage years ago. All lies. If its true this is the mist accident prone place ever known to man.

There is nothing at all unusual about these deaths in most cases. For one, logical assumption on your worst case scenario assumes either an astonishing number of gangland hits by extremely gifted executioners, or a crazed Balcony-tossing serial killer whose into old sexpats is loose.

About 450 people in the US alone die each year falling...

Out Of Bed! This is no joke, see www.oddee.com bizarre deaths. RIP to him I hope he went out thinking happy thoughts, he's in a better place now, heck anywhere is a better place than being alone and drunk in pattaya.

If you sincerely believe in your claims, you could get rich as a PI getting the 'truth' for the relatives he likely never had.

There are a vast number of tortured souls and a vast number of people on God knows what designer drugs they likely brought with them, shit you don't even know about, see bluelight.ru for the mind boggling menu. plus booze, plus Xmas, plus despair, Pattaya is for the most part, not your everyday family man bolthole. Crazy accidents are bound to be rife in such a crucible, this stuff rarely happens in Chiang Mai, for example, different tourist niche, by and large, and happier expats, by and large.

Edited by dhream

Its always the usual suspects who treat every farang death as murder most foul, and seemingly a personal threat to their own safety.

Unless there was very good reason, there's no reason for the BiB, as hapless a shower as they are, to cover up every other 'murder' it makes no sense, and they'd be totally crap at it in most cases anyway. See Koh Tao for what happens when it really is a murder. Certain people on this thread are retired farang law enforcement, and use experience, not CSI scripts, to draw intelligent conclusions from the few facts the public are given.

Edited by dhream

Its always the usual suspects who treat every farang death as murder most foul, and seemingly a personal threat to their own safety.

Unless there was very good reason, there's no reason for the BiB, as hapless a shower as they are, to cover up every other 'murder' it makes no sense, and they'd be totally crap at it in most cases anyway. See Koh Tao for what happens when it really is a murder. Certain people on this thread are retired farang law enforcement, and use experience, not CSI scripts, to draw intelligent conclusions from the few facts the public are given.

It's actually a pleasure to read a post that has been written with thought, stays on track, contains no negatives and knows the difference between rumors, innuendoes and assumptions as compared to experience being used to reach a conclusion condusive to the minimal facts presented.

This decent clean living man, Peter Anatolia, a friend of mine was very ill and was recovering from a recent very serious operation. He was an ex Royal Australian Navy Petty Officer (served for 25 years plus)and was a moderate drinker and I would be surprised to learn he was intoxicated. He was born in Geelong Victoria from Russian Parents. We that knew him will miss his presence. RIP Peter

This decent clean living man, Peter Anatolia, a friend of mine was very ill and was recovering from a recent very serious operation. He was an ex Royal Australian Navy Petty Officer (served for 25 years plus)and was a moderate drinker and I would be surprised to learn he was intoxicated. He was born in Geelong Victoria from Russian Parents. We that knew him will miss his presence. RIP Peter

Thank you for setting the record straight.

Edited by LivinginKata