BMW 523i Battery Replacement

alantan88

Have a look at these suppliers in BKK they may have a fitting shop or for sure they will know who can fit. Just do a search for Boliden BKK and you will find some retailers

http://www.batterybbdelivery.com/boliden_12mb100_smf_sealed_car_battery.php

I just fitted a new Boliden to my 5 year old 320D this year; I purchased the battery from a local dealer in Ubon and fitted it myself. When the car was at BMW for a service I got the mechanic to clear the error codes when it was plugged in to the computer

If you use a non BMW authorized dealer they should know the deal how to re code

FYI BMW wanted 20.000 Baht for a battery and 1.500 Baht for fitting. I purchased the Boliden for around 5k Baht

Have a look at these suppliers in BKK they may have a fitting shop or for sure they will know who can fit. Just do a search for Boliden BKK and you will find some retailers

http://www.batterybbdelivery.com/boliden_12mb100_smf_sealed_car_battery.php

I just fitted a new Boliden to my 5 year old 320D this year; I purchased the battery from a local dealer in Ubon and fitted it myself. When the car was at BMW for a service I got the mechanic to clear the error codes when it was plugged in to the computer

If you use a non BMW authorized dealer they should know the deal how to re code

FYI BMW wanted 20.000 Baht for a battery and 1.500 Baht for fitting. I purchased the Boliden for around 5k Baht

Where in Ubon....?

Be handy to know as l could not find a Boliden dealer in Ubon....thumbsup.gif

I would need to check on this one as I am now at work in Oman.; my friend is the service manager at the Mitsu garage; he sent his guy to purchase the battery and delivered it to my home.

Previously i also was unaware that there was a Boliden outlet in Ubon.