Signature Steak Loft Come's To Phetchabun

stoneyboy

Was in Big C Phetchabun last week and noticed that the Hotpot restaurant is now closed and the shop is being redeveloped into a branch of Signature Steak Loft.

I've never used this chain before but a quick glance on their website indicates it may be a welcome change for expats up here,I will certainly be giving it a try once it opens.

Here's the link with the menu etc.

http://signaturesteakloft.com

Surprising change for sure and nice web site. Steak thickness is crucial. They need to be an inch thick or more. I have a hard time with places with steak on their sign board that make them 1/2" thick or less. My guess is their marketing department decided if they tripled the thickness for taste, then the portion would shrink to look like one third the size on the plate and that is less appealing to the common man. I would not stop in there for a steak.

Surprising change for sure and nice web site. Steak thickness is crucial. They need to be an inch thick or more. I have a hard time with places with steak on their sign board that make them 1/2" thick or less. My guess is their marketing department decided if they tripled the thickness for taste, then the portion would shrink to look like one third the size on the plate and that is less appealing to the common man. I would not stop in there for a steak.

Not my cup of tea either.

Once they put a slice of toast and a ring of pineapple on a plate to garnish I'm a non punter.

Archived