I Have Only One Dog In My Zoo

Meet Geenah as my wife calls her. I suppose her name is Gina, I usually call her "stop that".

Pics

two friends have similar dogs; get ready for lots of exercise, they are energetic dogs.

Also..be careful...one of my friends who used to let me take his dog windsurfing actually had her stolen; lots of people like this type of dog, and don;t think twice about stealing it. :-(

Meet Geenah as my wife calls her. I suppose her name is Gina, I usually call her "stop that".

Pics

two friends have similar dogs; get ready for lots of exercise, they are energetic dogs.

Also..be careful...one of my friends who used to let me take his dog windsurfing actually had her stolen; lots of people like this type of dog, and don;t think twice about stealing it. :-(

She might eat them. She will grow to about 100 pounds, maybe more. She is energetic - drives me crazy most of the time.

I just got a gentle leader leash for her - from the States. We are going to try that.

PP

Edited by pistonpilot

Pics

She might eat them. She will grow to about 100 pounds, maybe more. She is energetic - drives me crazy most of the time.

I just got a gentle leader leash for her - from the States. We are going to try that.

PP

Based on the Hi So obedience school I sent my golden to in Bangkok, huskies are very popular. They are wonderful dogs, despite their high pitched squeals (I think they were trying to bark). Someone on TV once said if you are overweight it means your dog isn't getting enough exercise. With a huskie, you will lose weight. Enjoy.

Based on the Hi So obedience school I sent my golden to in Bangkok, huskies are very popular. They are wonderful dogs, despite their high pitched squeals (I think they were trying to bark). Someone on TV once said if you are overweight it means your dog isn't getting enough exercise. With a huskie, you will lose weight. Enjoy.

Gina has no problem barking. She doesn't do it often but she barks at things that come up to the gate.

Tonight I gave her a bath - me naked in the shower blocking her exit and she tolerates it until I come to her head.

Funny thing happened tonight, I brushed my teeth in front of her. When the toothpaste started foaming, she started barking; crazy barking.

As soon as I rinsed she was ok. Inherit fear of rabies?

...me naked in the shower blocking her exit and she tolerates it until I come to her head.

Funny thing happened tonight, I brushed my teeth in front of her. When the toothpaste started foaming, she started barking; crazy barking.

you make me laugh - are you serious? :D:o

...me naked in the shower blocking her exit and she tolerates it until I come to her head.

you make me laugh - are you serious? :D:o

Yes. She didn't start losing it until I was 1 minute into brushing and toothpaste was coming out of my mouth.

I figured it out about 30 seconds after that.

you make me laugh - are you serious? :D:D

Yes. She didn't start losing it until I was 1 minute into brushing and toothpaste was coming out of my mouth.

I figured it out about 30 seconds after that.

Actually, pistonpilot, I suspect its the idea that you take your dog into the shower with you that brought out the chuckles. Quite a vivid picture you paint there. :o

huskies are nutcases ; hve heard, not sure , but difficult to train...

dogs do not have inherant fears of rabies and most dog with rabies dont foam at the mouth....

foaming at the mouth is usually a very angry hot dog.... and dont forget, her head was eye level with whatever may have made her bark....:o))

She looks like Leona Helmsley walking the streets of NYC in the dead of winter. Her coat is thick. I don't walk her during the day - I try to keep her out of the sun. She needs a shower every couple of days - I imagine she sweats or that fur just catches crap because she stinks after a few days.