Changing faces: Thai woman gets new face in Korean surgery show

webfact

If those pics of the girl are real...it gives hope to many women who have been ostracised for their unacceptable looks according to cultural norms...

She can now find work to help support her family...in a society where looks is everything...

this must be a scam. There could not have been ANY "face surgery" for the initial woman, because in order to achieve those spotless teeth of the second woman in the photo, the whole process had to start with a extremely invasive and complicated process of restoring and reshaping her teeth. Probably also a deformed gum, along with malfunctions of the jaws.

This process would have had to preceed any plastic surgery, making it an almost impossible task.

and how did they manage to change her eyes? Coloured lenses ?

As I am an apprenticed dental technician, I would say the above story is a fake.

Edited by crazygreg44

this must be a scam. There could not have been ANY "face surgery" for the initial woman, because in order to achieve those spotless teeth of the second woman in the photo, the whole process had to start with a extremely invasive and complicated process of restoring and reshaping her teeth. Probably also a deformed gum, along with malfunctions of the jaws.

This process would have had to preceed any plastic surgery, making it an almost impossible task.

and how did they manage to change her eyes? Coloured lenses ?

As I am an apprenticed dental technician, I would say the above story is a fake.

They mentioned jaw surgery and I think she has dental implants. I don't think it has to be fake at all. I think it took a lot of time and effort and that she went through a lot. What we're seeing is entirely possible.

Cheers.

That's upwards of A $50,000 worth of work. Shes' s gone from an underconfident, plain (at best) young woman to a very attractive young woman.

It has, and will, cause a few hiccups in her life, but I hope for sake they're not too great.

Godd luck to her.

• 2 months later...

Like it or not ..you're still hopping in bed with the same woman and if there are offspring..not going to look much different than the woman before surgery..I'll pass. Husband is going to wonder why the kids are so fugly. This whole cosmetic surgery is going too damn far and will cause long-term issues..both socially, mentally and with health.

Edited by freedom4life