Dark Grey Gas Bottle

Pdavies99

I get my bottles re-filled at the LPG station on the East side of Sukhumwit road a bit north of Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. There's two adjacent (ish - I think) filling stations and it's the southern one. There's an office window in the South East corner of the station where you pay up front and then go through a gate just to the East where they fill it.

I get my bottles re-filled at the LPG station on the East side of Sukhumwit road a bit north of Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. There's two adjacent (ish - I think) filling stations and it's the southern one. There's an office window in the South East corner of the station where you pay up front and then go through a gate just to the East where they fill it.

I believe the place eefoo uses is called Tien Chai to my knowledge its the only place in the greater Pattaya area that will refill gas cooking bottles, all other LPG stations refuse to fill stand alone tanks.

The advantage of taking your tank to Tien Chai is that you can see for yourself that they fill with a weighed amount of LPG....I think its no coincidence that my gas bottle lasts longer when refilled instead of exchanged by the local "gas bottle" shop.