Up And Coming Ashes Series

jaingor

Does anyone know if UBC plans to show the Ashes cricket live like last year, albeit pay extra for view ?

Yes. I asked the question just a couple of days ago and this was the reply.

Thank you so much for choosing UBC's Pre Paid View Service, and please accepts our kind apology for the late publicity of the up coming PPV's program. At the moment, we wish to confirm that we are surely do England tour of Australia all 4 tests from November to end of this year.

I presume they will be also covering the 5th Test that starts on January 2nd. Then there's the triangular ODI series that also involves New Zealand. It starts on 9 January and runs until either 11 or 13 February. Hopefully UBC will also ofer this series on PPV.

On the subject of cricket coverage, I've asked UBC to consider making the ESPN/STAR India feed available to subscribers as an alternative to ESPN/STAR SE Asia. I doubt if anything will come of it, but there's no harm in asking.

On the subject of cricket coverage, I've asked UBC to consider making the ESPN/STAR India feed available to subscribers as an alternative to ESPN/STAR SE Asia. I doubt if anything will come of it, but there's no harm in asking.

We watched the Ashes last year in the boozer, and it was an ESPN India production, even though it was pay-for-view.

We watched the Ashes last year in the boozer, and it was an ESPN India production, even though it was pay-for-view.

Who won?