Non o multiple entry visa question

I have tried searching I'm sure it here somewhere but I get negative returns on search so if anyone can put a link or give me the answer would be grateful.

Going soon to get a non o based on marriage multi entry I have seen procedures and paper work I need no problems there.

My question is I come in I get 90 days this I know how many days can I extend this 90 days 30 or 60???? And can I do that everytime I get another 90 day entry. Thanks

If you are married to a Thai or are the parent of a Thai you can get a 60 day extension to visit them.. If not there is no extension possible other than one year.

You could get the 60 day extension for every entry but would need to pay attention to the enter before date on the visa so you can get another 90 days by doing an entry on or before that date.

• Like 1

With a multiple entry non-immigrant O visa, you get 90 days permission to stay per entry for each entry that you do. Within 30 days of any entry, you can apply for an extension. For reason of visiting thai family, there are 2 types:

1) 60 day extension. 1900 baht application fee. Little paperwork beyond proof of family.

You only get ONE 60 day extension per entry.

2) 1 year extension. 1900 baht application fee. Lots more paperwork, including financial proof.

You can do as many consecutive 1 year extensions as you want, as long as you qualify.

• Like 1

If you are married to a Thai or are the parent of a Thai you can get a 60 day extension to visit them.. If not there is no extension possible other than one year.

You could get the 60 day extension for every entry but would need to pay attention to the enter before date on the visa so you can get another 90 days by doing an entry on or before that date.

Do you know what proof they require to grant a 60-day extension on the basis of being the parent of a Thai citizen?

Do you know what proof they require to grant a 60-day extension on the basis of being the parent of a Thai citizen?

Your child will need to be with you when you apply.

Their birth certificate showing you as their parent plus a copy and a copy of their house book registry.

• Like 1