2016-recommended-tradesmen-services-travel-teachers-baby-sitters-pet-care-etc

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure where best to post this so it's going here...

In Big C yesterday I noticed a temp stall on the left at the main entrance to the actual shopping area upstairs that was selling laptop computers (discontinued stock) for less than THB 4k; an assortment of cheap dashcams; Anderiod boxes for TV; wristwatch gadgets that had internet access and similar devices. The computers were fijitsu and had windows 7; the remainder will need closer inspection by a tech guru but I thought i'd mention it anyway (kids, 2nd car etc).

In the main shopping area some TV's were going cheap, as was some of their fitness gear.

Upmarket versions of the latter pair were seen in homepro this morning too.

iStock_000013817071XSmall.jpg

Edited by evadgib

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's a non worker. I might buy it for 1000 Baht but what will it cost to repair? Complete new cooling system I'm talking about.

Think you just need a new compressor, for this size 1.600 baht.

Changed a couple of times on the coca cola type fridges, 800 baht every time.

Can anyone recommend a good plumber to diagnose toilet waste removal problems and/or replacing a toilet?

Thanks!

You may just need your septic tank emptied, there are "honey wagons" that go around doing that... You'll need to ask in your area, who the local guys are...

• 2 months later...

Can anyone recommend a swimming pool repair company/person in Samui - we have a small leak in our overflow tank (not the main pool). I understand the solution is to fit a kind of liner inside the tank but I don't know who here could do that.Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Plasma & other TV repairs:

Samsung wanted 17.3k to repair our 51" TV after a 50mm/4" black vertical  upscreen line appeared last week.

Lek TV (phonetic translation, their card is in Thai),  just after soi 7 Maenam heading towards Naton on the left were able to fix it for less than 6k. They're in an open unit facing the ring road.

Contact nos: 077 248318, 08946 98200, 08219 22773.

Take a Thai speaker as I suspect they don't speak English.

Excellent service inc return delivery & plumbing it back in :)

Edited by evadgib

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2016 at 2:36 AM, Sauc said:

I need someone to look after my cats for 9 days.  Either someone trustworthy who will come and check on the food and water daily or a good cattery.  I live in the Bangrak/Bophut area.

Thanks.

Dogfather in Maenam has well built cat cages some with air-con. 24/7 care.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...