Driving To Airport From Prachinburi Via Chachoengsao

Sheryl

My niece is arriving Friday by air so I need to pick her up, this will be my first time at the new airport. I'm coming from Prachinburi and want to take the southern route. Can anyone directy me once south of chacheongsao in Route 314?

Also -- will I be able to drive right up to arrivals and pick her up or do car pick-ups have to go somewhere else?

Thanks

Not 100% sure but its probably via Bang-Na to the new airport.Should be sign-posted from there.

Not done the new route yet but from the old airport i would go back to prachinburi(route 304) via Bang-Na then Chachoengsao-Kabin Buri.

Not 100% sure but its probably via Bang-Na to the new airport.Should be sign-posted from there.

Not done the new route yet but from the old airport i would go back to prachinburi(route 304) via Bang-Na then Chachoengsao-Kabin Buri.

Loads of sign on Bang Na or M7 route maps here might help.

http://www.boxertravels.net/airport/index.htm

Go into Car Park 3 far end if International free until end of month. Access over bridge into Terminal go down to Arrivals Level 2 door B or C International.

Tow away if car is left at Arrivals but if she is at roadside and tel you, you can pick her up get her to tell you what door she is at roadside higher numbers away from crowd best.

Edited by Boxer