"nam Kao" Kittens Anyone?

A hungry stray momma cat threw herself and 3 little kittens on my mercy a few days ago and are now happily settled in the garden shed while my cat stalks about in a jealous rage. I've been through this before with her (my cat, as shown in avatar) and there is no way she wil accept another cat (let alone 4!). So for the time being I am keeping them separated and once the newcomers have fattened up and matured a bit will be giving them away. I have a home for the mom and 1 kitten, left are 2 beautiful all white kittens (pinkish ears) with blue eyes, at least they are blue now; I think they are about 5-6 weeks old so not sure if this is the permanent eye color or not. Anyway they seem to be the type of Siamese cat the Thais call "nam khao", a very pretty sort. (Mom is the same). They seem healthy and being of village stock should do well. They are very sweet and playful and have already socialized to humans.

If anyone is inteerested in adopting these darlings (one or both) let me know. I'll pay for their initial vaccination and neutering (forget to mention - they are both female) and deliver them to your doorstep...

and my permanent cat will be VERY grateful to have them gone!

Sheryl, my cat is the same. She is quite old now but when she was younger she would even go over to my neighbor's house and beat up their cat!

Wish I could take some :o

Anyway, you are in Prachinburi, Sheryl? Would you be willing to deliver to nearby provinces?

Sheryl, my cat is the same. She is quite old now but when she was younger she would even go over to my neighbor's house and beat up their cat!

Wish I could take some :o

Anyway, you are in Prachinburi, Sheryl? Would you be willing to deliver to nearby provinces?

Yes indeed, will travel to deliver them to a good home. I've already become quite fond of the little family (don't tell my cat!) and want to see them well settled.

Any takers? I forgot to add, they already know to use a litter box. How about you, Nam Kaho, do you actually have a nam khao cat? They are beautiful...

Meanwhile I'm covered in welts and bites from my jealous feline. She is absolutely furious with me for allowing these cats to stay....