Failed University English student now Terrorist Student Leader?

Rhys

OK... a bit of fun..

In the BKK post today there was an article about a "so called" student protest leader, buffaloed into an unmarked car by, military clothed wearing " people of color" .

So he goes to the "Pat Conroy's description of "Lords of Discipline" and is encouraged to turn a new leaf..

The so called student leader.. a law student, 23..actually looks more like 32... when asked about his super patriotism, he claimed..yes, yes, I am a student... 5th year in fact, I cannot pass my English exit exam..but I want to... "Yes yes, I don't know J or J."

Thus we can have fun with the combinations of insights.. Students in Thailand ages range of course, even at the T U....

Do you have students that are 5, 6, 7 year college seniors?

Oh these are the remarkable one, don't come to class, show up for the test, fail, retest fail again.....friends write their paper, at presentations, they cannot answer questions regarding the content...

At least, the hard working vocational college are working hard at their major and future occupational choices.. Argumentation 101: The Art of the Hand

Uni Student Leaders, bless their ages, and benefactors.. the JJs. are learning The Voice 100....on every Sat.

Student activism... keep it to ecology movements, until they are fashionable and change their mojo.

What ever this so-called student was told, he could not remember.. What ever this so called student leader (law student) had to read and write, he could not perform.....Do thank a teacher.. for the mess that did not happened.. because he could not attend to his studies...

This is Thailand... did the Powers at be forget to give him his notes...or his grades and let him go into the world...5555555555555555555555555

Do you have students that are 5, 6, 7 year college seniors?

I have students that are 5,6,7 years old. Math, science and English in English? A boy's always shitting his pants, while another prefers to throw up his lunch inside the class every two weeks, or so. Headache pure.

Did you finish the Yaa Dong bottle completely? facepalm.gif

• 1 year later...
On 30/12/2559 at 10:49 PM, JAG said:

Yes it is interesting, but the damage is done. It is all about perceptions, and the Chinese perceive themselves as disliked, just as westerners perceive that the country is effectively closed down indefinitely. The result is the same - they stop coming.

On 13/2/2560 at 8:52 PM, Nigel Garvie said:

I don't come from the US but I have been following the many posts about Trump with much amusement. Just taking these two examples below (From many many others) I have a question.

"Thank you president Trump for reuniting from america to mexico"

"So, people are surprised as Trump is the first President who his promises fulfills?"

Is it necessary to be incapable of expressing yourself coherently in English to be a Republican or merely optional?

"Intelligenter" Bush and "Bigly" Trump spring to mind.

?

Archived