Looking for Non Immigrant Visa - I have Thai Children

Hi all,

Looking to find out the latest info I need to be granted a Non Immigrant Visa. I am a British National. I have two Thai Children from my ex. She has most of the documents (even the British passports) of my kids.

So just looking to find out what I need as I do have photocopies of birth certificates etc.

So is Hull the only place that will do this still ?

Is the visa still 1 year ?

I've never had a problem with visa's due to 4/4 work for 15 years. Now though things have changed.

Any other info be helpful, just want to find the latest info, I can browse all day and then pick up the wrong information.

Many thanks for all your help,

Hull would not be a good choice now. About all they want to issue is tourist visas since there was a crackdown on the consulates in the UK.

In order to get the visa from the embassy (by post or person) or one of the other consulate (in person only) you will need their birth certificates plus copies and copies of their house book registry. They might also want proof of at least joint custody of your children.

You could travel to here ant then go to Penang Malaysia and get multiple entry non-o by showing at least 100k baht in the bank or proof of income. You would also need the birth certificate house book copies.

Thanks Joe,

Pretty sure I have all of this, the joint custody letter is still to be approved / signed by the Judge. The Birth Certs, I have both thai and UK. Also I have the house book registry, though getting an uptodate one on that might be difficult. Trying to get anything is difficult, even after the judge ordered joint custody she still plays the game.