Ties?

CGW

I will be taking a trip to Europe next week and have been asked to take some Thai silk ties, as a non Thai - tie wearer, have no idea where to purchase, quality as important as price, any tips?

Cheers :o

I will be taking a trip to Europe next week and have been asked to take some Thai silk ties, as a non Thai - tie wearer, have no idea where to purchase, quality as important as price, any tips?

Cheers :o

Any Jim Thompson Shop - good quality, good selection, but not cheap. Not sure if they are in Pattaya??

There is a Jim Thomson store just opened at homeworks, looks like they will need to charge high prices to maintain there business :o

Maybe JT copies or factory over runs would be more in my price range! :D

Cheers :D

There is a Jim Thomson store just opened at homeworks, looks like they will need to charge high prices to maintain there business :o

I saw a Jim Thompson discount or factory outlet on one of the upper floors at the Royal Garden shopping mall during my last trip. They had silk ties at that time.

I saw a Jim Thompson discount or factory outlet on one of the upper floors at the Royal Garden shopping mall during my last trip. They had silk ties at that time.

still have..

Just a note for your guidance.

If you are purchasing silk items and the sales sign or the sign on the garment says Thai Silk then you are more than likely purchasing an item which is 50% silk and 50% cotton....the same applies if the sign says 100% Thai Silk.

If the sign or label says 100% silk and you are purchasing it from a reputable source then there is a good chance that the item is in fact silk.