Shipping to Melbourne. What is the best rate?

sawadee1947

I'm just here in Thailand/Chiang Mai to buy some stuff for a new restaurant near to Melbourne. I bought so far some big elephants but also wooden carvings and several "statues" of different sizes. Lighting is still missing. At the end I would have to fill 5 cubic meter.

? Does anybody knows some good and reliable agents in BANGKOK for shipping?

? How much do you expect me to pay for?

Appreciate serious answers

A god dam fortune.

Long time back i bought a wooden Buddha that stood 1.2m tall, it cost more to ship it than to buy it, then the duty plus port costs and because it was made of timber it had to be fumigated.

An item that cost me under $300 was going to cost me $1400 once in my possession, and that was 14 years ago.

Your doing close to half a container hope you got a fat wallet.

5 cubic meters is not near half of a container. I mean a 20 foot container can handle about 30 cubic meters. Try to contact white swan relocation in Bangkok.

20% of a container 30% 50% doesn't matter my experience shipping 1 item was the cost x 5 and thats 14 years ago.

By the post he didn't do any costing prior going on a shopping spree.

Ps delete the lighting, if not Aust standards and there is a problem where insurance is involved you might find yourself in deep water assuming your going to be using it in this restaurant of yours, on top of that the cost of getting it back to AU really isn't worth it compared to buying it back home.

Edited by AlexRRR